The Tail of the dragon has been cut:(

thorne

Damn that made me dizzy just watching it. And on a cruser bike too. That thing has got to be heavy as hell.

on the side title thing it says

"this guy once did 106 runs on deals gap in 24 hours

fastest run about 11 minutes. He makes video's from your ride on Deals Gap (don't try to outrun this guy),"

this guy must be on drugs or somthing.

I think we saw maybe 5 cops on there over the 3 days we were there. It'll be something to watch for. It might be worth researching to see if there was a recent string of accidents there to start the new patrols increase.

Exactly, just a couple weeks ago a Solstice flipped down there, don't know what happened to the driver but seeing as anything above the top of the door didn't exist it couldn't of been good.

Exactly, just a couple weeks ago a Solstice flipped down there, don't know what happened to the driver but seeing as anything above the top of the door didn't exist it couldn't of been good.

She walked away. She was lucky.

There have probably been too many accidents on that stretch of road and it's obvious a lot of people get in over their head when driving it. The police have to do something in that situation.

• 1 month later...
I wish I saved the link I had, but I read on a blog somewhere that they do this once or twice a year. They step up enforcement for a couple weeks to catch some of the guys that take it too fast, then they go back into hiding until next year. Hopefully I can make it down sometime soon.