Wow! This guy is a lucky rider.

Cbus636

I can still remember the first time I crested a hill and my front wheel came off the ground. There was a construction crew working near there. Every morning I would turn that corner hit the hill and rip that shit, the whole crew would stop and shake their heads. Might have been more of the d&d pipe, than my antics.

The first vid is a TT event. Street course essentially and is part of a series believe it or not. Isle of Man is the most popular...

The incident was caused from high speed over elevated terrain from humps in the road. Bike got crossed up under load and when the front touched down and was pointing right, it tank slapped and he was off the bike. Toe slider was metal - looks to be aluminum or magnesium due to the orange sparks as Ti shows white...

The second vid is from the DVD Faster. It was a compiled from the DVD and put to the music. Great DVD and highly suggest you guys grab it and watch. After that was "The Doctor, The Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid"...

I can still remember the first time I crested a hill and my front wheel came off the ground. There was a construction crew working near there. Every morning I would turn that corner hit the hill and rip that shit, the whole crew would stop and shake their heads. Might have been more of the d&d pipe, than my antics.

yea but both that guys wheels were off the ground not just the front...