Worst Day Ever!!!!!

V8 Beast

Thanks everyone. I should have called you John, you do owe me one ;)

After reading what my brother wrote I woke my son up and played Surfs Up on the 360 until 7am. Although he's 8 and lost every game it was fun. Then I went to Meijers and got a new keyboard (a spill resistance one).

I'm not going to sell my car, but Anthony we do need to sit down and talk about a few things.

Thanks everyone. I should have called you John, you do owe me one ;)

After reading what my brother wrote I woke my son up and played Surfs Up on the 360 until 7am. Although he's 8 and lost every game it was fun. Then I went to Meijers and got a new keyboard (a spill resistance one).

I'm not going to sell my car, but Anthony we do need to sit down and talk about a few things.

Oh, stevie said he is ready to play rainbow with you. He has been playing alot and is pretty slick now. Online play:nod: He will not play anything else!!

It is a family curse. We all have it. Mom said her back was hurting also!! Her and keshaun :eek:

Just remember it could always be worse.

I just got done spending 4 hours trying to find my Best Friend's 2 year old boy who wandered off this afternoon. I've never felt so scared and helpless in my entire life. Local News, K9's, Detectives everywhere...The boy was next door the entire time. He went in the unlocked back sliding of my friends neighbors house. The neighbors were not home and he was just inside chillin. WOW.

Just remember it could always be worse.

I just got done spending 4 hours trying to find my Best Friend's 2 year old boy who wandered off this afternoon. I've never felt so scared and helpless in my entire life. Local News, K9's, Detectives everywhere...The boy was next door the entire time. He went in the unlocked back sliding of my friends neighbors house. The neighbors were not home and he was just inside chillin. WOW.

^^^ Trumps everything that happened to me.

I fixed the leak in the basement. Talked to discount tire about getting the wheels replaced (I love discount tire btw!!!). They were able to get the zenettis off without the wheel lock. They also inspected my spare goodyear F1 tires while we were up there... They are starting to crack all the way through. Thats why the other one shredded on me. I got milk and a massage chair for my back from the store. All in all its been a pretty good day. Thanks for the support everyone!!! All I have to do now is fix the plumbing on my sump pump.... I would have done it tonight but I ran out of sun light.

Forged LS2 403ci shortblock with all conversion parts installed to drop into an F-Body. 0 miles. 9.2:1 compression w/ 72cc heads

Moser 9" rear end, brand new, 35 spline axles, 1/2" studs, sway bar brackets, 3.50 gears, 9" nodular center section. 0 miles.

Lingenfelter 3.5" driveshaft, slightly used.

Procharger F1A unit, > 1000 miles still under warranty w/ full 8-rib setup (minus j-bracket and slide bolts), two pullies, all belts (plus two extras), two bottles of oil, ATI Superdamper. Pullies will make 16psi and 22psi, respectively.

I have some other stuff up for sale as well coming up.

I don't have to sell everything, nobody is forcing me too. However, I have some things I need to realign in my life concerning my family and some goals that I've set to where my family and I need to be in the next two years and spending this much money can be better spent elsewhere for he time being. I'm fine with the car as it sits currently, things can wait. That's as far as I'm going on that topic.

Jon, IM or call me and we can talk. I've already had a PM on the engine from someone local, but nothing is set in stone as it was just an inquiry. This setup I'm selling with a proper tranny and front-mount (both of which I'm keeping) could see 800+rwhp on the 16psi and 1000+rwhp on the 22psi comparing similar setups if done right.