Crickett cell phones...anyone use them?

carl1647545492

Silly name,hella cheap though.....I,m about to upgrade to 4000 minutes with Verizon and they want 200 bux a month so its worth it if it does not suck.

4000 mins.....Dude, get Nextel/Sprint and get that unlimited incoming/outgoing for like $159 a month....Don't quote me on price. Coverage damn sure won't be an issue then.

Silly name,hella cheap though.....I,m about to upgrade to 4000 minutes with Verizon and they want 200 bux a month so its worth it if it does not suck.

WOW, I think I've got somewhere around 1000 min, 5000 text messages and a data package (damn data phones) for 100$/month. I use to have the 2500 txt plan but they automatically upped it for the same price, and yes I text ALOT.

4000 mins.....Dude, get Nextel/Sprint and get that unlimited incoming/outgoing for like $159 a month....Don't quote me on price. Coverage damn sure won't be an issue then.

No, don't. You're gonna hate life and your coverage area.

Then, people are gonna hate you when they can't get a hold of you which will be quite often.

Yes, Sprint sucks ass. Aweful coverage and unreliable data service.

Maybe talk on the phone less? I have 450 anytime minutes + free nights/weekends and free Verizon to Verizon, and I NEVER, EVER go over my minutes. I actually would be happy to get less anytime minutes for a discounted rate.

Maybe talk on the phone less? I have 450 anytime minutes + free nights/weekends and free Verizon to Verizon, and I NEVER, EVER go over my minutes. I actually would be happy to get less anytime minutes for a discounted rate.

I wish,its work related mainly