Something new....

V8 Beast

Where's your fake ID?

Wouldn't recommend it.

And its a 20$ tshirt on top of whatever the cover is for that particular night. So 8$ cover + 20$ tshirt = 28$, Youngins' traditionally dont spend any money on dances, and cant spend money on drinks so this is their way to recoupe that cost. Trust me ANY nuddy bar barely breaks even on stuff like this, CG is the cheapest boobie bar I know of when it comes to underage. Look at it this way, your not buying any drinks so your spending the same amount as everyone else who is drinking.

Wouldn't recommend it.

And its a 20$ tshirt on top of whatever the cover is for that particular night. So 8$ cover + 20$ tshirt = 28$, Youngins' traditionally dont spend any money on dances, and cant spend money on drinks so this is their way to recoupe that cost. Trust me ANY nuddy bar barely breaks even on stuff like this, CG is the cheapest boobie bar I know of when it comes to underage. Look at it this way, your not buying any drinks so your spending the same amount as everyone else who is drinking.

geuss i never looked at it that way lol. Ive always gone to private dancer on trabue :( $5 cover, $1 dances FTW hahaha