Picked up a new Ride

Sparky

Thanks, again. I love driving it. It could use a nice exhaust note though.

nice whip! I want to race you bone stock, I got my chip and I'm curious what it'll do agasinst an s4

Will do, let me know and we can meet up. Maybe qs&l this weekend?

Andy

as an e36 M3 owner I will kindly look the other way and pretend you don't exist when we're going anywhere in a straight line so I don't get owned. :D

Nice ride, you can definately have a ton of fun with those. On the road course they'll go through consumables faster due to their weight, but they're still very capable cars (just costs a bit more for upkeep).

If you want to go up to Nelson this fall to get a baseline, let me know.

Turbos do have problems but use/abuse is more the case more times than not. Its only got 72k and the owner seemedtotake decent care of it. Ill prolly have to wait til next year to get it on a roadcourse bc im broke. And Jason, hit me up and well meet up sometime.

twin k04 shit I think they have regular 03's on them a pair of k03 sports off of a AWP would work too.

APR

drop

exhaust

Whats wrong with the DV's? The Bosch one is good to 22psi I think it is. Nice ride I always liked them cars.

The TT's came with better built dv's nown to fail. The last thing iwant to get myself into is replacing turbos....for now. I might come out to qs&l tonight for a lil? Intrested to see what it can do. Although i am not aiming too high.