Product reviews

wnaplay1647545503

I recently had an issue with needing a replacement mirror for my bike but I didnt want to spend a bunch of money. I found a product called Cut and stick replacement mirror at walmart for $5. Its just plastic but it worked great. It even includes a cardboard template you can cut to help make a good fit. Its double sided and includes double sided tape pieces if needed. They say you can even stick it directly to a cracked mirror.

Heres a pic (sorry I could not find a link)

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/rodi_1961_18540813

Secondly, home depot sells a patch that can be used almost anywhere. I am trying to find a link. I used it to repair a broken undertail tray on my bike. To cover a hole on the top of my camper and to fix the backside of my broken fairing pieces. It drys hard and quickly. They say to let the sun harden it but I did 1/2 the time and it still worked great. It comes in about a 5''x8'' piece that can be cut to size and conforms to most shapes. I found it at home depot for around $10

I recommend both these products and will use in the future.