Mekafire passed away in his sleep?

iwishiwascool

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Chris......http://www.myspace.com/chrisschnell

looks like he logged into the myspace site just back on 8/21 ? man, life is short. wonder what happened. passing in sleep? what's up with that?

reading through the posts on his my space board, it seems true.....

didn't know him, but respected his aspiring drive and photog ability. seemed cool. way to young to pass that's for sure.

I'm going to kiss my kids now.....

His ex-GF just told me he died somehow... anyone confirm?

I didnt much like the kid, but I didnt want him to die...

Wow, that's really sad. How does a 23 year old guy pass in his sleep?

Too young, way too soon.

I had an 18 year old buddy in HS that passed b/c of a heart condition. He was in shape to, played alot of basketball and sports in general. Just like that, gone.

Although he didn't start very well on CR, and people never gave him a fighting chance, him and I talked once-in-awhile and he wasn't too bad for the most part after our initial differences.

I'd only met him a few times in person, but it's sad to see someone dedicated to so much go so early, and my prayers go to his friends and family. Peace be with him and them.

That being said, my wife's uncle died in his sleep at 30 of a condition called "Sleep Apnea", where he randomly stopped breathing for extended periods of time. One night, he never started breathing again.

That being said, my wife's uncle died in his sleep at 30 of a condition called "Sleep Apnea", where he randomly stopped breathing for extended periods of time. One night, he never started breathing again.

I stopped breathing 40+ times a night.

I was diagnosed with it this year and I had surgery (tonsils and adenoids removed, Uvula removed, and a deviated septum corrected) in Jan. I no longer have it I was re-tested in may.

For anyone mad that their posts were edited, you never know who is looking at this site, what friends or family are here, I feel we don't need to upset family and friends. Have some respect please. Maybe I shouldn't have edited them but I did. It just felt wrong reading it the way it was worded......

He was friends with lots of my friends, though I never met him, that guy was talented with a camera too.

R.I.P.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/splitduration94/P1030147copy.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/splitduration94/P1030142copy.jpg

Yes chris schnell was a very close friend of mine, He was very talanted with a camera. Its so hard for me to believe, like that hes gone. I was just standin next to him last friday when shanton and steve were negociating a race... RIP Chris.

Yes chris schnell was a very close friend of mine, He was very talanted with a camera. Its so hard for me to believe, like that hes gone. I was just standin next to him last friday when shanton and steve were negociating a race... RIP Chris.

Any details on how he died.

he was out at spice bar on tuesday night and we think he passed away that night when he got back in his sleep. its really hard to believe he is gone. It's really hard to believe that someone wouldnt like him, he is really out going on seems to get along with everyone. he had his opinions and would always voice them lol but, still. Im not sure if anyone had gotten a hold of his mom yet to start making arrangements, the last i heard she was in flordia and they were having trouble getting a hold of her.

RIP chris.

I stopped breathing 40+ times a night.

I was diagnosed with it this year and I had surgery (tonsils and adenoids removed, Uvula removed, and a deviated septum corrected) in Jan. I no longer have it I was re-tested in may.

I have it and have a machine for it that does nothing. I am haveing that surgery as soon as I get insurance again.

Has he had his funeral yet? I whould chip in on flower to send over for it if not.

I have confirmed this is the truth and not a prank or misinformation of any type.

Chris had not been heard from in several days, so a couple of his friends went to his house and kicked his door down last night about 11pm where they found him dead where he apparently had passed in his sleep. The authorities are still attempting to reach his mother who lives in Florida and are pending an autopsy to find the cause of death.

Again, this is very sad and I feel for his friends and family. Whether or not he had the best repoire with CR in the past, he was still a part of the local automotive community and that made him a part of CR and everything we're here for.

Thanks everyone.