SRT flame thread

Venture Guy

Fuck an srt-4 lol. had one, after 11 drivetrain failures in 33,000 miles of one kind or another at maybe 330whp at most, i now own a Mustang, that can rape all over my old srt, and cant be happier. yea, they're a fucking neon, and just like fucking neons there pieces of shit lol. Loved that motor though ;)

And as far as talkin shit, You got a bad 4cyl? I got a grand that says i have a 4cyl that will work your shit 60-160... lmk

rofl does it have 2 wheels or 4.

I want to know how a stock srt ran a 13.8.

Not telling lol... :D

The cars are great for the first 20k or so miles. I ran a 13.93@99 bone stock with like 340 miles on mine, and another buddy ran i think a 13.7x at over 100 if i remember. they just have to many damn issues to be a great car, every single person i know of has sold theirs off with 2 years of ownership, from stock to agp big turbo car. i have heard some guys went to automatics and that solved some of the issues, but i dunno, ill be sticking with right wheel drive from now on. Much more consistant format.