Saturday 9/1/07 contests. 6:00pm-8:30pm

V8 Beast

During the cruise in at Advanced Auto Parts this weekend there with be 2 contests

1. Light em up!!!! Good ol fashioned burn out contest. Put those old tires on the car and show us what you can do

2. A launch contest! Lets see how hard you can launch that bad boy! VHT preped road FTW!!!!

There will be prizes for the winners of each. Let me know if you have any questions

Advanced Auto Parts

2110 Hilliard Rome Rd.

Hilliard, OH 43026-9629

614-876-5482

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60' for front wheel/awd cars... the rear wheel drive boys/girls are going to be judged by the crowd :D (Gearhead will be the one judging crowd reaction) My front end is actually heavier than it was at Norwalk, but I'm going to try and get it up in the air again.

Anyone what to donate some 275/40/17's for the burnout contest?

How long do you have to leave the trackbite down before you can launch off of it?

Guest Removed

How long do you have to leave the trackbite down before you can launch off of it?

not very...do a burnout in it, and back up in it and have at it. small puddles are all you need! i pulled the wheels last year racing right on 40 out by springfield do it this way.

not very...do a burnout in it, and back up in it and have at it. small puddles are all you need! i pulled the wheels last year racing right on 40 out by springfield do it this way.

Sweet. I'm putting you and Amy in charge of the sticky icky goodness :D

Which advance is this again?

Advanced Auto Parts

2110 Hilliard Rome Rd.

Hilliard, OH 43026-9629

614-876-5482

Yeah, I'll still be grabbing it. When's a good time for you?

How's 12:00?

Triple quote FTW :p

Guest Removed

damn this saturday...damn it

some one may have to come get this VHT from me..i'm not going to be able to make it...with all the BMD, i'm not even sure what day it is half the fucking time!

I miss all the good shit now!

damn this saturday...damn it

some one may have to come get this VHT from me..i'm not going to be able to make it...with all the BMD, i'm not even sure what day it is half the fucking time!

I miss all the good shit now!

:( BMD FTMFL!!!!!