Should be pickin up

Scotty2Hotty

This on Saturday. Z28 will be up for sale shortly for cheap, I don't want it or need it. The money shall buy my 22's :)

http://dls.diamondlot.com/vi/400x300/1174435_400x300.jpg

Here's a clue

http://www.runwalkjog.com/californiacars/Sonomacnty/06_chevrolet_trailblazer.jpg

I'm getting old, time to change for comfort.

I was playing around with a Trailblazer SS last year when it was icy and snowy in a parking lot. Even in 5 inches of snow was getting traction with authority. Definately a fun SUV. I would love to have both a Trailblazer SS and a Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

scott in a truck what happened pickups plus happened? jegs your all camaro pickups plus your all trailblazer. haha gramps is gettin old quit complainin i have bad back and get in and out of pos lowered awd dsm daily and im 6'3" and 260 lbs cmon man!!! But props to the g ride many drive bys coming to your street soon :woowoo:

i drove a few TBSS's--great trucks for sure. i considered getting one, but decided to go with the GTO, and will get the newer SRT-8 grand cherokee, when i move up to wisc.

there are several reports of them eating transmissions--some people have had SEVERAL replaced, so i'd keep the truck near stock for now, to make sure the tranny is not bad.

definately a great truck.

scott in a truck what happened pickups plus happened? jegs your all camaro pickups plus your all trailblazer. haha gramps is gettin old quit complainin i have bad back and get in and out of pos lowered awd dsm daily and im 6'3" and 260 lbs cmon man!!! But props to the g ride many drive bys coming to your street soon :woowoo:

I'm lazy :) AWD + winter = Fun. Drive bys :lol: I live in the country.

delaware is what???????? the north side of cowlumbus :D and as for awd all i repeat all of my vehicles besides the museum piece are awd haha drifting in the winter ramcharger vs talon vs trailblazer!!! Ohh and drive by beer drinking and animal cruelty still counts hahaha

I test drove an AWD one last year.

DESPERATELY needs a higher stall torque converter, as in 1000-1500RPM at least. Make sure it is sporting a tranny cooler too.

Niffty trucks. Hopefully you are getting the 3SS option package. I liked the looks of the SRT-8 a lot more, but they are a lot more money and far bigger gas guzzlers too.

I see more and more TBSS on the streets nice looking trucks I love the Royal Blue color they sell them in. I wonder what they will sound like with different exhaust set up..

But the Jeep Cherokee SRT's are beast!!

Whats the details on the Camaro?