Luxury car/High end car magazines?

Scotty2Hotty

Anyone know of anything other than Dub, and Dupont registry? There's a billion performance oriented magazines, anything luxury/high end aftermarket magazines out there?

Theres one that was started by the same people who started/own Modified Mag, which is an import mag. I cant remember the name of it but they feature luxury/really expensive cars. BMW's, MB, Porsche, Range Rover, etc... Not sure if the Trailblazer SS would qualify for this though :)

You can also try some euro mags, when their not featuring VW's, they usually have alot of BMW's/Audi's etc...

Check the Robb report too. I figured that was a given though. If you are a vender, You might want to go to SEMA At the end of October in Vegas.

I'm not goin til next year I think. I'm dying to go, not to metion, maybe we get a truck or 2 in there. Most of our vendors rock huge displays not to mention million dollar + rides. We may try to get something out there, just gotta make it hot :cool:

Im going to SEMA this year, if you guys get a spot let me know Id like to check it out.

Hey I will be in Vegas at the end of October didn't know anything about SEMA will definately have to check it out now!!

responded to your pm btw