way to go michigan

Ramsey

What a lot of people don't know, and I didn't know until today is App State is the reigning 2 time National Champions in I-AA and No.1 in their division again!!

Though Michigan probably should of won they dropped the ball with this game. This could be a bad thing for who they play next week as they will likely not be happy about today and it may give them the motivation they need for the rest of the year!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to laugh at Michigan, although I fully expect a fight to the death on November 17th, 2007. I just hope Lloyd is still coaching, and it still has some significance to the Big Ten Title.

I do not "hate" Michigan, nor do I hate Notre Lame. BUT, I do HATE that both universities fan bases have the largest percentage of fans that have not even stepped foot in the same state as the school, nor been on the campus, let alone attend the school.

I ALSO HATE THE BIG TEN NETWORK! DIE YOU PIGS!

Respectfully,

Holland the Homer

OSU Class of '93

there is alot of bandwagon fans as with osu, but i dont think its fair to make that statement, just because you live in columbus and 90% of the fans for the team are here..but dont think that ann arbor is any different i can't speak for others but i was born in mich and have stepped in the stadium and played on the field (not college ball just messin around with some friends i knew on the team)

scott your FAN TYPE is the reson that i cant go to columbus dist and buy more than 4 kegs at a time

thease threads are getting old this feud that the osu fans have with Mich is alittle over done

flame on

there is alot of bandwagon fans as with osu, but i dont think its fair to make that statement, just because you live in columbus and 90% of the fans for the team are here..but dont think that ann arbor is any different i can't speak for others but i was born in mich and have stepped in the stadium and played on the field (not college ball just messin around with some friends i knew on the team)

I hated Ohio State until I was forced to transfer there. And don't get me started on the "I'm Catholic, so Notre Dame is my team" BS!

My Dad was in the Air Force. I moved every 4 years of my life until I was 22. Whether it was San Antonio, Omaha, Northern Virginia, or Upper Pennisula, I saw people (mostly 5 to 25 year olds) wearing Michigan or Notre Dame regalia almost daily. I don't recall seeing much Ohio State stuff.

I grew up with season tickets to Nebraska Cornhusker games, and Washington Redskins games. This Ohio State/Michigan spat isn't all that much fiercer than that of the Neb/OK or Redskins/Cowboys.

Who cares what level it is? They are obviously a good team regardless the division their in. That's like saying Boise State isn't a good team b/c they are in the WAC. Boise State or Hawaii would kill OSU.

this just shows how much of an OSU hater you are, Hawaii or Boise State MIGHT be able to win against us (on a GREAT day), but that's no different than them whopping you guys any given Saturday either

but..........we didn't lose to our 1-AA team today like you did

and i am so tired of Michigan Lovers whining about "sportsmanship"

that shit is NO DIFFERENT up in Ann Arbor, it's just that we don't see/hear about it down hear

you suck blue!

Fuck Michigan!

i was busy working today, and didn't see/hear either game, but is it true michigan lost to a high school team???

It is true but that HS team beat Youngstown St by 30ish last year I believe.

I am a Big Ten fan, and very disappointed in Mich. Carr should be fired by Monday. I just hope both OSU and Mich are undefeated in the Big Ten so the big rivalry game will still be for a bid to a BCS game. Oh well, thats why they play the game.

Oh yeah thx ND, Ga Tech Pick @ Even was a donation to my wallet.

It is true but that HS team beat Youngstown St by 30ish last year I believe.

I am a Big Ten fan, and very disappointed in Mich. Carr should be fired by Monday. I just hope both OSU and Mich are undefeated in the Big Ten so the big rivalry game will still be for a bid to a BCS game. Oh well, thats why they play the game.

Oh yeah thx ND, Ga Tech Pick @ Even was a donation to my wallet.

Is that not the point of the thread? Mich. lost. How you become undefeated with a loss in the same season is beyond me??

Michigan lost because they do not have enough speed in there secondary. They are suspect to speed! Good cover skills no speed! They are still a solid team. They just under-estimated App State. App State reminds me of WV for some reason. Now Ohio State I was not impressed with there game. They have alot of work to do. If they do not get more sound on defense and get that huge OL going they will see 3 maybe 4 consecutive losses starting with Michigan State. They will need Ray small for that deep threat! The guy who beat ted guinn in a foot race!!

Michigan lost because they do not have enough speed in there secondary. They are suspect to speed! Good cover skills no speed! They are still a solid team. They just under-estimated App State. They remind me of WV for some reason. Now Ohio State I was not impressed with there game. They have alot of work to do. If they do not get more sound on defense and get that huge OL going they will see 3 maybe 4 consecutive losses starting with Michigan State. They will need Ray small for that deep threat! The guy who beat ted guinn in a foot race!!

I have Time Warner... Big Ten Network FTL!!!

isnt it funny how osu fans seem to like Michigan losing more then their own team winning? thats respect you cant buy right there.

I would have to disagree with that. Its more so surprise by everyone then anything else. The reason why its being looked down on and looked at so much is that NOBODY expected Michigan to lose yesterday. OSU fans including myself totally expected to beat Youngstown State. It was a easy win so its not the news of the day. If OSU would have lost yesterday and Michigan would have one I guarentee OSU would have gotten flamed like no other. Like I said before im mad Michigan lost. Just look at espn they keep talking about the Michigan game all the time. Today in college football was supposed to be about 2 things the start of the season and the healing at Virgina Tech. Michigans loss now clearly has taken the cake for the biggest news. So dont come down on fans on here just the biggest news is Michigan losing. So thats what people talk about. Anyways GO BUCKS!!!

I would have to disagree with that. Its more so surprise by everyone then anything else. The reason why its being looked down on and looked at so much is that NOBODY expected Michigan to lose yesterday. OSU fans including myself totally expected to beat Youngstown State. It was a easy win so its not the news of the day. If OSU would have lost yesterday and Michigan would have one I guarentee OSU would have gotten flamed like no other. Like I said before im mad Michigan lost. Just look at espn they keep talking about the Michigan game all the time. Today in college football was supposed to be about 2 things the start of the season and the healing at Virgina Tech. Michigans loss now clearly has taken the cake for the biggest news. So dont come down on fans on here just the biggest news is Michigan losing. So thats what people talk about. Anyways GO BUCKS!!!

+1

i would like for everything to come down to the osu/mich game like it did last year. i just remember mike hart after the osu/mich game last year talking all kinds of smack

Is that not the point of the thread? Mich. lost. How you become undefeated with a loss in the same season is beyond me??

Keep the bold going. Undefeated in the Big Ten.

You know the conference the 2 teams are in, an usually play about 8 teams from the conference each year.. Winner of the Big Ten got a bid to the Rose Bowl last year. This year I am not sure but Michigan season is not over unless they lose a Big Ten Team.

i think the app state coach should be fucking fired.

1st and 10. 30 seconds left and you KICK A FUCKING FIELD GOAL?

are you serious? worst coaching move ever. RUN THE FUCKING CLOCK DOWN!

thank GOD that michigans FG got blocked... but if their coach had run the clock down, then michigan wouldnt have even had time to move downfield and set up for the field goal.

i understand you dont want a turn over, but geez... its first and 10. try to run it in... move more towards center for a better FG shot. (app states last FG was LUCKY) or at least take a knee for gods sake.

this just shows how much of an OSU hater you are, Hawaii or Boise State MIGHT be able to win against us (on a GREAT day), but that's no different than them whopping you guys any given Saturday either

but..........we didn't lose to our 1-AA team today like you did

and i am so tired of Michigan Lovers whining about "sportsmanship"

that shit is NO DIFFERENT up in Ann Arbor, it's just that we don't see/hear about it down hear

you suck blue!

Fuck Michigan!

ever been to a game at the big house ever spent time up there during football season?

if not shut the fuck up about what you dont know about you THINK its like that i wish more osu fans had CLASS like some people like mike on here

stir the pot and im done in this thread all the arguments are old and are a re-hash

I think some of your are being a tad bit short sighted about this whole rivalry thing. UM losing yesterday will hurt our strength of schedule (this year it doesn't need any help either) and help fuel the fire about how overrated the big ten is. Both of our top teams got fn SMOKED last year in big bowl games. This makes us all look bad. A top 5 1-A school got beat at home by a team unranked from a 1-AA? That just sucks. I know everyone has an off day but damn.

Honestly who cares.... its a sport, i dont see you out there playing college ball hmm and half of OSU players make it nowhere in pro ball. How about your heisman trophy winner setting the bench 3rd string in the pros?????

i like michigan but its not the end of the world if they loose.

Uhh I know of 6 players that went to the Colts, not sure where the other went. Heck even our second string QB went pro.