ticket at old mans cave

Chad is Dead

Today me and my girlfriend went to Old Man's Cave. We walk off the trail just a little bit to take a picture. Then we both get ticketed for $90 each. I understand that it wasn't aloud but I still think thats a pretty steep fine to pay due to the fact that pretty much damn near everyone there goes off the trail. And supposedly if I do it again anytime they can charge me w/ criminal tresepassing and I would have to pay a fine and spend 30 days in jail. Ya so just kind of venting that I think its pretty ridiculous. Paying $180 for a day at Old mans cave sucks!

Weak; "Come, enjoy the primitive beauty of natu...STAY ON THE FUCKING TRAIL!"

I've been off many times, the fines should be in context with the violation. People munching on chips tromping around being idiots, slam. People taking pictures, leaving only footprints, c'mon.

You should have told the rangers "I took some steps, you cut a trail and invited tens of thousands of people down here...who's doing more damage?"