Hello from east of Cleveland

Lost1888

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Well, I am in my 2nd. season of riding. I ride a 04 SV650 Nekkid. I live in Mentor. Do most of my riding up north during the week. On weekends I go down south, over to PA, or NY. In the 2 seasons I have put on just over 10k and done many mods to my SV.

Well here she is! Holla back.

100_2963.jpg

SVCHARDONDT23.jpg

Whats up fellow SV rider. Welcome!

Are you on svriders.com as well? you seem familiar.

Yup same username. Great site!

Nice ride. My father-in-law has an '05 just like yours. I will advise him to get the CRG mirrors because your bike looks good.

CRG's are big money for mirrors but well worth it. I can't recommend them enough.

Yep' date=' got one on the Monster. I have another sitting on a shelf. [shrug']The Mrs. doesn't like the bike with both mirrors on it.[/shrug]

ofccmonster1.jpg

Is it the miss's bike? If not what does her opinion matter. :D I like the 2 but hey thats me!

i need 2 mirrors to keep track of my elbows.

Thats why I went with the LS. You don't see your elbows. Just a little glance down and you can see everything but your elbows.

Jager do you use the same username on Svrider?

I bought it new. I rode it for a year. She decided she wanted to ride it one day. She wouldn't give it back. I got tired of waiting so I bought something else. Yeah' date=' it's her bike now.[/quote']

What a heck of a guy you are. :cool:

Ride Ohio(Daily), Svrider(Daily), Bikestyles(Rarely), Suspects Unlimited(Daily), and Localriders(Rarely).

Yeah I'm all over the place. I am always looking for what going on in the area. I'm not a stunter, so I don't fit into their type of riding. I just ride the twisties and avoid the freeway at all costs. Unless I am heading down south then I will run 77. With the gearing on my bike I run around 7k at 70 in 6th. So freeway is rather unpleasant and boring. Put me in the twisties and I'm a happy man! :metal: