Closest Outdoor Pistol / Rifle Range to Columbus?

Bahnstoermer1647545488

briar rabbit in zanesville, but youll have to be a member. they have a 400 yard rifle range and steel plates for pistols. it's a lot of fun. i'd much rather shoot at reactionary targets than paper.

you cuold always try black wing in delaware.

I'll have to check Black Wing out some time, looks pretty sweet. Unfortunately also seems to be closed, as is Power Room. Briar at least picked up the phone, but members only rifle so an hour drive just for pistol doesn't seem worth it. Oh well, I have list for next time I guess.

I can't believe there's not a public outdoor range somewhere near here.

I'll have to check Black Wing out some time, looks pretty sweet. Unfortunately also seems to be closed, as is Power Room. Briar at least picked up the phone, but members only rifle so an hour drive just for pistol doesn't seem worth it. Oh well, I have list for next time I guess.

I can't believe there's not a public outdoor range somewhere near here.

Black Wing's great. I'm buying a membership there, and plan on doing the bowling pin shoot and registering for the glock shooting association matches.

Go up 23N until you get to Rt.226....Last light on 23N before you head into Marion. Go right, range is about a mile down on right side. However, you need to turn left and hit the baitshop to get a pass for the day. It's like $5. Take that to ranger on the range to shoot. 3 fast shot rule.......enforced!

West Jefferson - Big Darby Creek Shooting Range,

875 Middle Pike, West Jefferson, OH 43162.

Phone: 614-879-0457

Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (28-lanes/50yrds),

Outdoor Rifle (4-lanes/300yrds),

Rifle Silhouette,

Pistol Silhouette,

Muzzleloading

Hours of Operation: m-s10-9/sun10-7

Range Access: Public

Web Site: http://www.bigdarbycreeksr.com

Email: pdenlinger@bigdarbycreeksr.com

• 2 weeks later...