Bob McDorman Car Show

cquist

I will be there Friday the 7th. Maybe a few of you guys can show up. If you have never been to it, than you should go at least once. This guy has the largest private collection of Corvettes in the world. Much more also. You would not believe it unless you see it. This is in your own backyard. If you see the guy with the 04 red Procharged GTO come over and say Hey! My name is Carl. Hope to see you there.

http://www.classicchevyandcorvetteshow.com/

Dan and I went a couple years ago like every year. I think he entered the Mach or the 90 Im not sure (least I thought.. been too long ago) Im going. I will get you the info and call you later on if someone doesnt post it today! We can meet up and head out there together if ya want too.

Dan and I went a couple years ago like every year. I think he entered the Mach or the 90 Im not sure (least I thought.. been too long ago) Im going. I will get you the info and call you later on if someone doesnt post it today! We can meet up and head out there together if ya want too.

Hit me up and let me know when you are going - I will see what the "boss" has planned. I think Friday is best for me.

The weather was nice yesterday. Did anyone go? Brian came over with his 67 GTO for a while. When we were leaving we tried to call Anthony to see if anyone was at QS&L but couldnt get an answer. If you guys get a chance to see the collection tha you owe it to yourselves to go. Its unreal!

Guest 78novaman

I was out there Friday night for the cruise in. There were some very nice cars including a 1970 Silver Nova with a big block swap that was done in the 70's with all the old speed parts still on it! Finned M/T valve covers FTW! I also got a good chuckle out of all the C5 tools that think their stock vette makes them the shit.

My favorite car in his private collection was the 1953 Buick Skylark Convertible. The same building had a 1938 Chevy that was originally a german staff car. The staff member watching the garage said it was pulled out from an underground buncker after WWII.

Since the weather was bad on Sat I bet there were some good deals to be had in the auction.

The weather was nice yesterday. Did anyone go? Brian came over with his 67 GTO for a while. When we were leaving we tried to call Anthony to see if anyone was at QS&L but couldnt get an answer. If you guys get a chance to see the collection tha you owe it to yourselves to go. Its unreal!

I was stuck on an airplane.

This weather sucks anyways, me and the daughter are staying at home watching drag racing.