WTB eclipse GSX/GST

abelv

I have been searching craigslist and autotrader for a GSX/GST but cannot find the perfect one for me. I have around $3500 to spend and currently have a 92 civic automatic with mods that I might be selling or using to trade.

Can anyone help me?

my email is belvy08@yahoo.com or you can pm me.

Thanks.

I'll take what I can get ya know. Ya I've seen a few on craigslist too but they all have just one thing that turns me off. I found one blue 95 gsx without a front bumper that I might go take a look at. Anyone know the owner or know of its condition?

If I was you.

I wouldnt waste your young money on a DSM like all of us did. They are cool because they are fast and cheap.. fast and cheap doesnt = reliable like you need at 17. KEEP your civic if you get a DSM.

If you still want one.. do it rite the first time... Buy a 2G shell, install 1G 6bolt and some mods..

If I was you.

I wouldnt waste your young money on a DSM like all of us did. They are cool because they are fast and cheap.. fast and cheap doesnt = reliable like you need at 17. KEEP your civic if you get a DSM.

If you still want one.. do it rite the first time... Buy a 2G shell, install 1G 6bolt and some mods..

Or just keep your civic and buy a bike for 3500. Garantee'd you'll pick up more woman and be much faster than if you drove a DSM.

If you MUST buy a DSM do what John says, buy a 2g shell, install 1g 6bolt with some mods. And if you dont know what any of that means... buy a mustang.

haha I understand it. Mustangs are sweet but everyone has one so it kinda ruins the fun. And when I say that I have 3500 I mean that my dad will buy my civic from me and I add what I have to spend in the bank. Does that make sense? And I rely on my friends for equiptment to install stuff so putting in the 6bolt probably won't be my best bet. Still looking for a GSX or GST. Thanks all.

Mustangs are sweet but everyone has one so it kinda ruins the fun. And when I say that I have 3500

Everyone has a DSM too, it seems :D

Get an RX-7 if you're going along the lines of unreliable cars. 1st gens are pretty quick and handle well. Btw, LMK if you need any help finding a car. I'm a friend of Ed's.

Everyone has a DSM too, it seems :D

Get an RX-7 if you're going along the lines of unreliable cars. 1st gens are pretty quick and handle well. Btw, LMK if you need any help finding a car. I'm a friend of Ed's.

now dont even say that dsms are as unreliable as rx7s pat ;) its the drivers of the dsms that are unreliable, all it takes is a mbc and retards blow shit up

we are building a 2g gsx for my friends gf now, pulled the motor, 1 in. of crankwalk. they look alright but if you want a dsm buy a 1990 awd tsi, has the good 6 bolt motor and 4 bolt rear and actually looks pretty decent

4 bolts only came in the later year 1g not the 89-90 gsx tsi. only thing 89 90 had better was it came with an external oilcooler.

4 bolts only came in the later year 1g not the 89-90 gsx tsi. only thing 89 90 had better was it came with an external oilcooler.

the 90s also had the stronger rods and bigger cams

and for the 7 bolt with the crankwalk, it was a short block that came with the car, so we dont know what happened to it

think ive met you before pat your rx7 is in awesome condtion but 6000 is nearly double what I have to spend...good luck though

Lol thanks, but I really wouldn't sell it.

And heelside my RX has never failed to start on me lol besides the dead alternator and it's been flooded (not by me!!) twice :D