Dayton Ohio to do battle.......... Sat 8th

neonkiller

Well "VWJeff" and I are trying to get together some cars to cruise to dayton to do some "spirited" driving with guys off of Knights of Speed KOS.

If you would like to leave QSL scene for one night and get to race some new cars please contact me thru PM so I can give you a time and place we are leaving Columbus from.

So far I'm the slowest out of anyone going. Please only people that are for sure going and would actually like to race. They have some pretty fast cars out that way and it would be nice to meet some other people that share the same thing we like to do also.

If you dont know me your gonna need some one else to vouch for you that knows me.

We need to leave by 9pm sat night.

Trip will include racing. As long as there is no rain.

Good question. I think there better be some cars that we are planning on racing instead of goin down there blind..

I talked to vw jeff today We might reschedule this fornext weekend for the weather and the conflicting vette show the sunday this weekend but so far its still on.

Jeff also said there will be plenty of cars to race..... for everyone.

Anyone else wanna join please PM

I talked to vw jeff today We might reschedule this fornext weekend for the weather and the conflicting vette show the sunday this weekend but so far its still on.

Jeff also said there will be plenty of cars to race..... for everyone.

Anyone else wanna join please PM

If they happen to have a 4 cyl ranger there, Im down.