I got out of the unemployment line

caseyctsv

Did you put the pulley on? If not I am not scared.

LOL, you'd better be. Maybe you really didn't read the story about my race with the Z06 that makes more power than you. You know that Z06, the car that is lighter and makes more power than your car? Do the math, I'd be worried... :lol::p

LOL, you'd better be. Maybe you really didn't read the story about my race with the Z06 that makes more power than you. You know that Z06, the car that is lighter and makes more power than your car? Do the math, I'd be worried... :lol::p

I read it - I have also messed around with a couple of cars on here with a lot more power on the highway and hung in a lot better than I thought. I can't make the CR drag day due to my new job but will be at the "End of Summer" drag race next Sunday put on by Dayton F-body - bring it on!

I can't make the CR drag day due to my new job but will be at the "End of Summer" drag race next Sunday put on by Dayton F-body - bring it on!

I can't make either due to being out of town and my new job. So I'll have to keep internet racing you and winning... :D