Who rolls fenders in Columbus?!!?

Diamonds

I am picking up a new car tonight.

I also have an agressize set of wheels for it.

I will need a shop in columbus that is experienced, and will do it with meticulous practice. (heatgun too)

I need the rears rolled for now.

Who does it the best? Whos cracks the least (if any at all) paint?

Who can have me in sometiem within the next 10 days?

DISCUSS?!?!!?!?

Defined Autoworks Contact Information-

Here is our address- 12157 Broad st. Pataskala, Ohio 43062

Phone number- #614-592-7991

Bob, that's logan's and peter's shop. I'm almost sure you've met Peter before. Ant has had Peter do body work plenty of times.

What car did you get by the way.

Bob, that's logan's and peter's shop. I'm almost sure you've met Peter before. Ant has had Peter do body work plenty of times.

What car did you get by the way.

Logan just said that his car is there... so is it your shop logan, or is your car just there?

i will call them tomorrow or monday

my 240sx fenders are rolled and pulled, no matter how good anyone is the paint might crack depending on how far its going to be rolled or pulled, even peters s14 rears are cracked and chipped, my s13 are cracked, its going to happen more then likeley unless you its just a mild roll. if your going with some huge lip 11 inch wide crazy offset jdm drift yo wheels then more then likey its going to be rolled and need a pull, and will crack.

ok, hold on.

I know, this is nothing new. I have rolled fenders before.... before, when i had a garage, and my toolbox, and spare time, and was a poor college student. The first time we did it was to my roomates kouki, one side went fine, one side cracked (3 inch section).

As far as the new wheels go, the chassis im getting won't need a pull to get a 19x10 +10 under it, just a roll will suffice.

With that being said, this thread was created in order to see who had gotten theirs done,,,, and if the shop (that they got it done at) did a superb job.

Now, it looks like not too many peopl have gotten theirs done, so i move on to the next best thing.... which is "hear-say"....

So, who's the best?

Disclaimer - Believe me guys, i know enough about fitment/stance/scrub Rad. to get where i want to be, and to get there, i need a roll... all i want to know, is, who can i trust to do the best possible job.

Logan just said that his car is there... so is it your shop logan, or is your car just there?

i will call them tomorrow or monday

im confused about what you're saying here? Defined Autoworks is owned by logan and peter. Logans car IS there at the shop, since he lives behind the shop.

http://www.rollyourfender.com

do it yourself my man. That way you can be sure that it is done to your standards.

I HAVE used the same tool to do MY OWN fenders on MY CAR (is that enough personal experience for you? :D ). I did not get the tool from that site since I knew someone with one, but I have heard good experiences from people who rented it from them.

I did not need a drastic roll, but still created almost an additional 1/2 inch of clearance without cracking paint and could have gone a bit further if needed. USE A LOT OF HEAT. I actually had my bother help me by him holding the heat gun (ahem...hair dryer) on the needed area while I just worked the roller tool. Take your time and you'll be fine.

the only reason that I bring up doing it yourself is because any shop that I've ever seen do it makes you sign a waiver up front that the paint may crack on the fenders. This covers their ass (rightly so) since there's no way to tell the condition of the fenders/paint on so many different cars. Ultimately, unless you agree to pay someone by the hour for every hour they spend on your car (not flat rate like most shops quote), they likely won't take the time and care that you would.

You are correct that some shops will have more experience with it, but how long do you think someone will spend when your $100 you paid them seems to not be covering the time they're spending on it?

I'm very anal about who touches my FD. I, or friends, have done all the work. I have not done any business with Logan or Peter. I have talk to them on the phone going over things enough to know I have wasted too much of their time on things that are no big deal really. But, they have always been informative and ready to work on my car.

Go by their shop and look at the fenders on Logan's car. I have never seen anyone get the roll so smooth and get it to roll that far. I saw no issue with this paint either. Everything looked like it was made that way.

Logan and I rolled my fenders too, but it was pre-paint. Mojoe can attest to how mine came out, he felt them himself! Defined autoworks isn't a body shop, and they will never claim to be one. Body work and paint is simply not part of their business at this time. They have the tool though, and if you talk to them they might be willing to help you out.