50 worst cars of all time

87GT

I love how the H2 is on the list. What a waste. All it does is hog up mad gasoline and allow people to throw some "D's" on that bitch!

Mad gasoline, yo? Throwin the D's on the bish, usin up maaad gas!!!

I agree with every car on the list from 1975-89, with exception to the Gullwing'd cars, i.e., DeLorean, SV-1.

Guest 78novaman

Typical TIME magazine lib. Put the SUV's on the list just because he hates SUV's. Never mind the Explorer and Excursion run forever and have few flaws, you should have bought a civic you nincompoop. Why would anyone want more than 4 passenger seating in 1999?

He hates the '71 Imperial for the same reasons. Too big and the 440ci is "silly-big?" That is very professional critiquing. Then he complains about the 4 banger Camaro I guess someone forgot about the Mustang II or the early 2.3 powered fox body. My dad had a Newport (same chassis but 4dr) and it was a very nice car. The author is nothing but a turd that probably drives a Camry hybrid and thinks he's saving the planet.

What about the

mid 80's pontiac lemans (drove one for a bit worst thing I ever drove!)

The caddy convert that was made for short time (forget the name)

The cateria

The renault alliance

The 3 cyclinder geo

2.7 Dodge intrepid

Pt cruiser

chevy luv

ford tempos All of them, god I hate tempos

I must say there were some real dumb moves on that list.

I remember them well.....

4cyl. 2.5l Camaro

180hp Vette (Looks great though)

Yugo....it's a classic though

GM's V-8-6-4.....thankfully they got it right on my GXP. Works perfectly. At least they tried...too bad it took over 20+ years to make it work.

There are some I disagree with...

Chevette....brother had one in 1984. Paid $4,000 cash for it and drove it for nearly 200k with very little if any trouble.

Prowler....I think it was a cool car, needed a V8, but marked a good move for Chrysler at entering the market of limited production cars. Chevy is still trying.

Ford Explorer.....I think they were a huge hit and done well. How many of my friends in college had one as the most durable bricks to drive and beat on. They did their job well.

Corvair......my parents loved theirs...I never saw it other than photos. Anything that makes my parents smile is cool in my books.

Gremlin.....yeah my brother again...poor bastard....he didn't pick a cool car outside his 1978 6.6 T/A. But hey.....he still got the chicks.

Ohhhh they forgot a real "gem". Worst car I EVER owned!!!! I bought a new 1975 Austin Marina GT, made by British Leyland, I think they're the folks that also made the midget GT's???

That Austin Marina was a "pos" the day I drove it out of the dealership!!!! I went thru 3 sets of front tires within 10k miles on a rear wheel drive car? It had no power, no cornering or handling it was pure manufactured junk. I traded it @ 10k miles on a new Malibu. Anyone seen one of these Austin Marina's on the road lately? Probably NOT, as they're all in the junkyard now -