New to CR

Guest rcmcfann

Guest rcmcfann
Whats up everyone, thought id stop by and say that this site kicks ass. Im a member of SRD and the people on there are full of shit so I thought id start my search for another forum. I came across CR and im impressed. My name is Ryan, and im from Urbana. I have a few toys, a 2005 honda cbr 600RR and a 91 s10 rat rod. The main reason I get on forums is to get help on quick questions, and to give some people some good deals on stuff I have layin around the house. If you have any questions for me just hit me up.

Nobody here is full of shit. There was a shit-measuring process when you joined that runs through the lines into your keyboard, measuring the spp (shit per pound) levels via static electrodes on your keyboard. Your IP address shows you are %17 full of shit, which is under the %25 limit to join CR. Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.

God if only!!!

Nobody here is full of shit. There was a shit-measuring process when you joined that runs through the lines into your keyboard, measuring the spp (shit per pound) levels via static electrodes on your keyboard. Your IP address shows you are %17 full of shit, which is under the %25 limit to join CR. Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.

One of the best of the cuff replies in a long time. With in 2 minutes of the original post no less. Well done Brian.

and welcome.