Who owns your streets ? part 2

THE STING

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to get my bump steer adjusted....and then get re-aligned but it can wait til winter

Get it done.... then I'll bet you I can drive longer than you in a straight line without using the steering wheel.

BTW, I think that was just a rumor about the viper :( I was kinda hoping it was true.

I'm never going to live this down....damn I should have run you on kill mode....so it wouldn't have mattered when you did shut it down early :)

Just admit you lost, im the one that left 200ft black marks and you were right beside me until i hit third and thats when i pulled a lead, so if i would of hooked you would not of been in the same area code. :nono:

You also told me you were at 38psi that night, but since then have change your story to 34psi.... :nono:

Just admit you lost, im the one that left 200ft black marks and you were right beside me until i hit third and thats when i pulled a lead, so if i would of hooked you would not of been in the same area code. :nono:

You also told me you were at 38psi that night, but since then have change your story to 34psi.... :nono:

Your age is effecting your long term memory Rob! I know you beat me, everyone knows by now :). But let's be honest, you had me by at least 2 cars, maybe even more, until I finally hooked in 3rd gear and starting pulling you. I was right at your back bumper when you let out. Like I said, if we went to 150 like we agreed, it would have been a different outcome. But you beat me fair and square. I even agreed to run you twice since I destroyed you on the first run. If I was all about winning, I would have told you that you shouldn't have messed around on the first run and a win is a win :)

And 38 psi....you're talking out of your ass again....I don't even have that boost level programmed into the AEM BC. I ran Chris on kill mode, Steve on WG spring and you at what I normally ran the car at 34psi. I have three settings on the tru-boost....off, A and B....that's it. Anyone who runs that BC knows. I have always been upfront on how I ran the car. Hell, I even posted the dyno graph for everyone to inspect. I have never had anything to hide since I always ran that car just for the fun of it. Well until Mr. Single Viper started talking stupid shit. :)

As I have admitted 50 times, it wasn't enough, your car was faster that night. And like we talked about the other night, when Jimmy gets out of the hospital, he'll run you again, your terms for 5k.

Otherwise, you and I will run again once our new cars are both complete. We'll run your race, your terms.

Your age is effecting your long term memory Rob! I know you beat me, everyone knows by now :). But let's be honest, you had me by at least 2 cars, maybe even more, until I finally hooked in 3rd gear and starting pulling you. I was right at your back bumper when you let out. Like I said, if we went to 150 like we agreed, it would have been a different outcome. But you beat me fair and square. I even agreed to run you twice since I destroyed you on the first run. If I was all about winning, I would have told you that you shouldn't have messed around on the first run and a win is a win :)

All i will reply to is that the first run i forgot to turn on the Nos and with the timing back 10 degrees for the Nos,..... i gave you and the bikes a good run into 3rd gear and i only let off because my lane ran out..

so with that said, IF I WOULD OF HOOKED its obvious you would of got destroyed...i can't say it easier than that....i mean its just common sense. My car on Nos is 1.3 seconds faster, so that means IF I WOULD NOT OF BLOWN THE FREAKEN TIRES OFF you would of lost by atleast 10 car lengths....thank you.

All i will reply to is that the first run i forgot to turn on the Nos and with the timing back 10 degrees for the Nos,..... i gave you and the bikes a good run into 3rd gear and i only let off because my lane ran out..

so with that said, IF I WOULD OF HOOKED its obvious you would of got destroyed...i can't say it easier than that....i mean its just common sense. My car on Nos is 1.3 seconds faster, so that means IF I WOULD NOT OF BLOWN THE FREAKEN TIRES OFF you would of lost by atleast 10 car lengths....thank you.

And you don't think I shredded the tires in 1st and 2nd? I wish I left 200 feet of black marks, that would have meant I at least was moving forward. Shit, I ripped through 1st and second like I was in neutral :)

I'm looking forward to running you with our new cars. We should put money on that race.

And 38 psi....you're talking out of your ass again....I don't even have that boost level programmed into the AEM BC. I ran Chris on kill mode, Steve on WG spring and you at what I normally ran the car at 34psi. I have three settings on the tru-boost....off, A and B....that's it. Anyone who runs that BC knows. I have always been upfront on how I ran the car. Hell, I even posted the dyno graph for everyone to inspect. I have never had anything to hide since I always ran that car just for the fun of it. Well until Mr. Single Viper started talking stupid shit. :)

As I have admitted 50 times, it wasn't enough, your car was faster that night. And like we talked about the other night, when Jimmy gets out of the hospital, he'll run you again, your terms for 5k.

Otherwise, you and I will run again once our new cars are both complete. We'll run your race, your terms.

I love my AEM Tru Boost, Just to take in factor that if and when you guys raced if it was a back to back race it would take a couple seconds to change the settings to increase boost on the Tru Boost. If there were two seperate drastic changes in the races. seems like when he ripped thru first and second he was in kill mode... ;)

Mine.

A Kill Mode

B Pump Gas

Off = Weekdays

This AEM Tru boost sounds cool. I'm doing something like that with the autopc. But I have to shut down and flash(Takes me 2 minutes or so).

Right now I drive around in pump gas mode. If i had that Truboost I could drive around in street mode and switch for races. That pretty sexy.

I love my AEM Tru Boost, Just to take in factor that if and when you guys raced if it was a back to back race it would take a couple seconds to change the settings to increase boost on the Tru Boost. If there were two seperate drastic changes in the races. seems like when he ripped thru first and second he was in kill mode... ;)

Mine.

A Kill Mode

B Pump Gas

Off = Weekdays

Well since I ran away from him on the first run when he was on motor, I didn't think I needed to switch to my B setting.

Shit, I use to shred the tires in 2nd with the BC turned off, so turning it up does nothing for me until I'm in 3rd gear. And I needed the tires heated up to hook in 3rd anyway over 34 psi.....

I would have run him a third time but he hurt the motor so the night was over at that point.

This AEM Tru boost sounds cool. I'm doing something like that with the autopc. But I have to shut down and flash(Takes me 2 minutes or so).

Right now I drive around in pump gas mode. If i had that Truboost I could drive around in street mode and switch for races. That pretty sexy.

Just about any EBC will allow you to do that.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
How so?

I would have agreed until I witnessed them drive to the meeting location, to the race location (6 miles) Race, and back top the meting location. The car is not louder than your average Mustang with flownastys, longtubes, and a cam.

TRUE STREET CAR=drive on street for long period of times Dont need to be on a tralier or roll back.... I can drive my 9 second car from columbus to the Ohio River with no problems with 4:88 gears and never got over 210 degrees..... So when they can drive there car an hour and half with out getting over 220 degrees with 4:88 gears then thy can talk to me about a true street car..

6 miles aint shit. My race car that is gutted can drive 6 miles and make it..

I would have run him a third time but he hurt the motor so the night was over at that point.

Now there you go lying again, my bro's told you we could go again (and i would of gladly did it knowing what to expect seeing how that was my first roll run on Nos) and you said no he beat me and you were glad you sold the car and that the buyer was in town already,...i tweak an exaust valve from the valve floating from blowing the tires off from over revving it, i did not even no it at that time and drove the car home 30miles and thats when i could tell something sounded weird.

TRUE STREET CAR=drive on street for long period of times Dont need to be on a tralier or roll back.... I can drive my 9 second car from columbus to the Ohio River with no problems with 4:88 gears and never got over 210 degrees..... So when they can drive there car an hour and half with out getting over 220 degrees with 4:88 gears then thy can talk to me about a true street car..

6 miles aint shit. My race car that is gutted can drive 6 miles and make it..

Dude shut up....anytime you want to go on a 1 1/2 hour trip and line up with no cool down with $500 on the line you let me know and we will come take it from you... :nono: