Fall Cruise!

Amy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much, bring what ya want for lunch, Im going to bring some hot dogs and hamburgers for the group Im heading down with... we can find a grill at one of the parks.. if anyone has any questions aim me.. amysbad98gt

As I wont be on here too much anymore. :-) See you guys Sat!!!

Sup, i am new to Columbus actually. Just moved here last month. I would like to attend. I will try to make it. Maybe some friends i met here would be interested also.

Well you are more than welcome to attend. Should be a great time.

Dates and times were listed guys..

Wendys on Hamilton Rd and RT 33 at NOON! If you need directions shoot me a email and Ill forward you my cell.

amysbad98gt@yahoo.com

I was down there, that place was packed. I think I found where you guys were parked, was there a black STI with you guys? I'm pretty sure it was parked by the RSX No one was around and my cell had no signal. I still had a blast cruisin through the twisties.

I was down there, that place was packed. I think I found where you guys were parked, was there a black STI with you guys? I'm pretty sure it was parked by the RSX No one was around and my cell had no signal. I still had a blast cruisin through the twisties.

Yup that was us. We ran into the Cobra Club while we were down there, was a awesome time. We got some nice pics. Dreko had the black STi down there.

Had a lot of fun. :) We found some good roads, though there was quite a bit of traffic, so we couldn't hit the twisties as hard as we wanted. My STI was just begging for more. :)

I'll say this though, Amy is freakin' Whoudini. When we pulled up to Old Man's Cave, I saw her in my rearview as we passed the crosswalk, but not 100 yards down where we parked, she was gone! *poof* That's some skillz.

:D