Mid Ohio 6/4

yotaman88210

Just a few pics one of the guys I was with loaded up. I will put more up from my camera later... Check out all that gravel under the my bike. That came FREE with the crash. I love free stuff!!! :banana:

I think I am still really pissed in the first pic... O well shit happens

1e29ce2a27eab00c8f6ccd0583ce9762.jpg[/url:d32a1]

50afb810d8a3a761427e5439ab07ce67.jpg[/url:d32a1]

c22ec4ea8b7087865fc635c59ff90dfd.jpg[/url:d32a1]

2eb3ebfc4679ce9b298dfd10d72da1c7.jpg[/url:d32a1]

1c60c14de111e87de8b92eff66c8ba6c.jpg[/url:d32a1]

b610debc259ddecbadceba0224151a7a.jpg[/url:d32a1]

The little left right before the pit straight. It just started to rain and the guy in front of me thought he was going too fast so he grabbed a handful of front brake, pretty much after he was through the turn. At that point I was already on the throttle cuz I wanted to pass his dumb ass on the straight... Well, when he grabbed the brake his front end locked and he went down. My option was run him/bike over or lay my shit down. It obvious which choice I made. It was actually really fun sliding on the pavement tho. Serouisly everyone needs to try it sometime... Just make sure you have your FULL leathers on that day! :D

One thing annoying about Novice, is the no passing rule. Some people just need passed so it's not a waste of your money, you know? lol I definately recommend it though to all first timers at a track though.

I'd like to do a track day with you maybe next year Yotaman! :cool:

My instructor was cool as fuck. He would not of cared if I passed him. Thats why I was gonna do it. Later in the day, last 2 sessions, he was lettting us pass on the straights anyway, just not in corners.

Yea, we can do a track day next year for sure man!!

My instructor was cool as fuck. He would not of cared if I passed him. Thats why I was gonna do it. Later in the day, last 2 sessions, he was lettting us pass on the straights anyway, just not in corners.

Yea, we can do a track day next year for sure man!!

Fuck next year.... July 2 bitches...

Grrr....I fucking wish! I'm heading up to Wisconsin with the wifey for the Holiday around then. You guys going to do any later in the year?? I might hook up with you and do one too. :banana::cool:

Maybe.,, depends on funds and bike condition.

How much can I expect to spend on a track day up at Mid-Ohio? Assuming I already have tires and leathers purchased. I know that the prices are usually posted on each Riding Schools' website, but sometimes those prices are hugely inaccurate. Any hidden costs at all?

what do you mean bike conditions??? if the 750 breaks go home and get the shwbke :lol:

yeah thats right.. bike condition.. If I ball it up on my next track day then I wont be riding it later in the year..

the SHOBK as you put it wil NOT be seeing the track..

• 2 weeks later...

Well ends up that the crash 6/4/07 is worse than I realized. I knew I bent the shifter and that the bike was down shifting funny, which I thought was just cuz of the geometry of the bent shifter. A fellow member of the board and Desmohio was very generous and donated me a new shifter THANKS BOWHUNT... The shifter started acting up alot on the ride Sat. right before the lunch at the park. Thats why I pulled off right when we got off 315. My bike got stuck in 4th. I ending up going over to Whity's and getting it out of gear and adjusting the linkage a little. It seemed ok until I left the park after lunch.... Anyway to shorten things up. I may be pulling the motor out of bike - worse case scenerio. I am going to pull the side cover first, cuz aparently the shifter can get knocked out of alignment and can be reset. Hopefully thats all it is. If that doesnt work, then I have a bent shift fork of shift shaft. :nono: Sad story :(:cry: