Why do people have to clean their windshields?

LPFSTheFett

Well I know why.. But why do they do it on purpose, just to get shit all over your car. Stupid bitch in a black Cavalier did it to me yesterday. I pulled up next to her and she was smiling. I waved thanks, like a smart ass, and went on my way.

Just pisses me off. What's really funny about it, some other ass had just done it to me the last time I had the car out a few days ago and the Windshield was still dirty from that. People like that make it not worth having nice cars.

Just like the asses that put notes on my wifes H2. :mad:

/vent off :)

Jason

Well I know why.. But why do they do it on purpose, just to get shit all over your car. Stupid bitch in a black Cavalier did it to me yesterday. I pulled up next to her and she was smiling. I waved thanks, like a smart ass, and went on my way.

Just pisses me off. What's really funny about it, some other ass had just done it to me the last time I had the car out a few days ago and the Windshield was still dirty from that. People like that make it not worth having nice cars.

Just like the asses that put notes on my wifes H2. :mad:

/vent off :)

Jason

If all you have to worry about in life it keeping your car cleant you got it pretty darn good. :)

Yeah it's happened a few times on her H2. People write notes like "Cock" or "Dick" and put it in place of the back plate. We've had them draw shit and put it on the hood. It's really nice coming out of resturaunts with the kids seeing that stuff too.

I just hope I catch someone doing it one day. :)

Atomicfusion has had people do it to his H2 also. People are pissy because they are so in your face and so bad for the environment. Which I think is bullshit. However, because of people like that, I'll let them win and wont purchase another one.

Jason

If all you have to worry about in life it keeping your car cleant you got it pretty darn good. :)

Pretty sure he has more to worry about than that.

I think its just the point of being courteous to others. You spend countless hours detailing your car, and while your out trying to enjoy the fruits of your labor, some dildo can take a chunk out of you with one careless press!

:(

A buddy of mine turned his sideways and would spray people in the face that had there windows down.

lol i had this on my beater back in the day and used to get wiggers and other asshats on the road.. funniest shit ever when theyre facing the opposite direction at a red light and u cruise by slowly towards them and hit the nozzle while their windows are down.. haven't laughed soo hard in my life..

and yes, i was an :asshole:

:(