fat man needs two tickets to fly.

thorne

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5627

I usally would not side with a large corp on a issue like this. But when i went to hawaii man there was a huge guy takin part the seat were me and the wife was supposed to be. Thank god talking to the stewartess got us moved. " I wanted first class but apparently honeymoons are not enough anymore"

Sounds like he got the kick in the ass he needed. And I fully agree with this certian subject, I am big (not wide persay) but I have enoughprob flying with out being in pain and if someone is entering my space I whould be very unhappy. Plus I have a personal issue with touching a strange person for a long period of time

Sounds like he got the kick in the ass he needed. And I fully agree with this certian subject, I am big (not wide persay) but I have enoughprob flying with out being in pain and if someone is entering my space I whould be very unhappy. Plus I have a personal issue with touching a strange person for a long period of time

qft