best place to get rid of cats? (converters)

Science Abuse

I removed a bit of pipe from the jag, on which there are two good catalytic converters.

A- I could sell whole. As OE, this section is clamps in, perfect replacement part.

B- Salvage/scrap. What are two big cats worth?

A would yield the biggest profit, but would be a PITA. Any place better than Ebay for this?

Jag cats will be worth a lot. We had a dual cat set up off a BMW and our converter guy paid about $215 for them. That was early this year when prices were at a high.

Better to sell them to a salvage yard for sure. Most Jaguar owners will just pony up and buy new cats if they need them.

hey guys, i hate too burst peoples bubbles, but if you dont own a shop and cant prove it, or not going to get anything on your converter's. they wont even buy them! they are tryying to cut back on theives!

and if someone does buy them, they are now breaking some new city code or some shit! just went thru this shit the other day!

hey guys, i hate too burst peoples bubbles, but if you dont own a shop and cant prove it, or not going to get anything on your converter's. they wont even buy them! they are tryying to cut back on theives!

and if someone does buy them, they are now breaking some new city code or some shit! just went thru this shit the other day!

As of when? Xavier and I have brought ours down to Ace recently and they have bought them.

I wondered if they were going to do that because of all the heat the media was giving to the subject.