Newb with LS1 FD

Guest Rhythm

Hey, thought I would join here to see what's goin on in cbus... I'm from the Dayton area. Someone posted a vid of a s/c LS1 RX7 from Columbus. Just wanted to see if they were on here. I have some questions ;)

Thanks!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

race me! ive never gotten a race from an LS1 RX-7. i just want a friendly race with an LS1 RX-7, im not a hater.

edit: welcome by the way! and post some pics of your car!

You have to come out if you would like to race. I am sure that if you come out you will get to race with one!

You have to come out if you would like to race. I am sure that if you come out you will get to race with one!

i live in Michigan right now, but i come out when i can. last time i was out it was right after i got pulled over going like 140+ in a 65, so i was in no mood to race. the time before that there was a guy with an LS1 RX-7 but he didnt want to race me because he had a broken speedo or needed to get wendys or something i forget. time before that there was like people going 35 in reverse and doing burnouts in the parking lot so i left. since then i havent had a chance to bring the car back down, it seems i always need to have my other car with me so the RX-7 stays behind.

i live in Michigan right now, but i come out when i can. last time i was out it was right after i got pulled over going like 140+ in a 65, so i was in no mood to race. the time before that there was a guy with an LS1 RX-7 but he didnt want to race me because he had a broken speedo or needed to get wendys or something i forget. time before that there was like people going 35 in reverse and doing burnouts in the parking lot so i left. since then i havent had a chance to bring the car back down, it seems i always need to have my other car with me so the RX-7 stays behind.

Oh

Thanks for the welcome guys!

cdk and dark, I'll hit you guys up on PM...

Here are some pics:

I know... Kinda ricey, but I bought the shell that way with full intention to repaint. However, go fast parts come first, lol. Everyone around here knows the car now too. It's either the black one or the chameleon one.

Mark is the one with tha black LS1 FD. I was at KK on Sunday, but only in the stands.

Let me know what you think, I'm ready hahahaha....

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2444000-2444999/2444616_67_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2444000-2444999/2444616_68_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2444000-2444999/2444616_69_full.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys!

cdk and dark, I'll hit you guys up on PM...

Here are some pics:

I know... Kinda ricey, but I bought the shell that way with full intention to repaint. However, go fast parts come first, lol. Everyone around here knows the car now too. It's either the black one or the chameleon one.

Mark is the one with tha black LS1 FD. I was at KK on Sunday, but only in the stands.

Let me know what you think, I'm ready hahahaha....

woah you totally snaked me with that post! it wasnt there as i typed my response, then it appeared right before mine. ANYWAY, the paint, um yeah, im glad you're in favor of repainting it. to have a funky color is one thing, to have like 15 funky colors all blended together.......

but, the swap looks pretty clean, what subframe did you use?

woah you totally snaked me with that post! it wasnt there as i typed my response, then it appeared right before mine. ANYWAY, the paint, um yeah, im glad you're in favor of repainting it. to have a funky color is one thing, to have like 15 funky colors all blended together.......

but, the swap looks pretty clean, what subframe did you use?

Thanks...

I went with the Hinson subframe.

welcome to cr nice......engine set-up!?

Thanks, lol :rolleyes:

Is the paint THAT bad, hahahaha???

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2444000-2444999/2444616_64_full.jpg

Welcome to the site. Nice car. You said go fast parts come first. I agree. Is there anything done to the ls1? H/C package?

Jackson

Basic bolt ons and cam only right now. Trying to figure out which way to go with it right now.

Wow, we are slowly switching from mostly F-Body to mostly Swaped RX-7's lol

I am working on a 2.3 Turbo FC using the Granny's Kit. Coltboostin on here has a 4G63 FC, V8 Beast might be building an RX-7, Mr AutoX wants to build an RX-7....

Its party time :)