Newb with LS1 FD

Guest Rhythm

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah......... but if i see you at a quaker steak or whatever meet ill say whats up. or maybe ill just wait for tinman to be done and lay the smackdown on HIS ass. :D

Bring lots of money :p

j/k, I'll line up with you for some fun.

Bring lots of money :p

j/k, I'll line up with you for some fun.

hahaha, yeah you have to atleast once. I want to see just how much faster it is than mine, so i can be like 'oh dayumnnnnn'. whens the estimated completion date? seems like your stuff comes together SUPER quick.

hahaha, yeah you have to atleast once. I want to see just how much faster it is than mine, so i can be like 'oh dayumnnnnn'. whens the estimated completion date? seems like your stuff comes together SUPER quick.

I'm hoping to get her fired up and on the road this weekend and then head to Nelson Ledges next friday.

Oh and welcome to CR Roger, bring your FD to QS&L sometime.

I'm thinking of going forced induction, so I don't know if I want to invest in heads just yet. We'll see...

If you go FI then I would change the gear ratio of your car. 3.90/4.10s will not be fun at 550rwhp on the freeway.

What cam is in your car and how high are you reving your motor?

If you go FI then I would change the gear ratio of your car. 3.90/4.10s will not be fun at 550rwhp on the freeway.

What cam is in your car and how high are you reving your motor?

hmmm... sound like we need to talk, lol. I was thinking about that today, but the only options are to swap in a cobra IRS rear end $$$$. Might be the way to go though. What options do you think i have if i want to keep the 4.10's?

My cam is a TR reverse split 236/230 with supporting valve springs and push rods. It's an 02 motor so i'm taking it to about 6500 or so on the otherwise stock bottom end.

I'm open for ideas guys! Don't really want to spray...

just saw this thread

first off, welcome to the boards nice to see someone joining who isn't set on making everyone see how much of a fucktard they are.

secondly, when you've got an LS1 in a car like that you can paint it any color you want. i like the chamaeleon, only thing i'd change is the wing, but even that isn't so heinous

There is another alternative to you gear ratio. They sell ring and pinion gears. I do beleive 3.73 is one of them. Just do some research on rx7club.com.

Jackson

Thanks man, I'll have to look that up. I had no idea that was available.

I noticed the front mount in your sig. You running a single turbo setup as well?