1977 Porsche 911 s for sale

lawnman

Have the chain tensioners been upgraded to carrera specs?

Does it run hot?

Has the A/C been converted to R134A? Does it blow cold?

Heat exchangers been swapped to stainless?

How are the rear deck lid shocks?

Pushrod tubes leak oil?

Bumpsteer?

Chain tensioners , I am not sure. The motor is very responsive and revs quickly.

No it does not run hot, but it is air cooled.

a/c belt is not on the car, was told it needs charged. Have not been able to verify

Heat exchangers , I will have to check

Rear deck lid shocks need replaced.

All older 911 's leak oil :) , this one only drips a small drop every couple of days. The oil tube lines do not leak .

If anybody's ever driven one they'll tell you they're a blast, bullet-proof too. I've always loved the older 911's, bump for an awesome, unique car that 30 years later will still turn heads.

Thanks, I really enjoy driving this car.

FWIW- you may have more luck if you get a factory rear deck and offer the turbo whale tail as an option. Upgrading the tensioners will also help bring full value

Porsche people are fanatical about concours/originality. My dad had a 1987 white M491 Cabriolet w/ color coded wheels, 1 of 16. M491 has the turbo body, brakes, and suspension. It only had 10,000 original miles and was perfect in every way, people would come all across the country to look at it and would want to walk after they saw that he had taken off the factory whale tail and "ET" light and put a speedster rear deck on it until he told them he had saved the tail and light and they were perfect as well and came with the car. My parents have been PCA members since the 70s and have had numerous porsche cars. Finally got sick of them and my dad is back to vettes.

FWIW- you may have more luck if you get a factory rear deck and offer the turbo whale tail as an option. Upgrading the tensioners will also help bring full value

Porsche people are fanatical about concours/originality. My dad had a 1987 white M491 Cabriolet w/ color coded wheels, 1 of 16. M491 has the turbo body, brakes, and suspension. It only had 10,000 original miles and was perfect in every way, people would come all across the country to look at it and would want to walk after they saw that he had taken off the factory whale tail and "ET" light and put a speedster rear deck on it until he told them he had saved the tail and light and they were perfect as well and came with the car. My parents have been PCA members since the 70s and have had numerous porsche cars. Finally got sick of them and my dad is back to vettes.

I understand. I have been a PCA member since the mid 90's.