ok she is for sale 06 600rr

e-flores

alright so here is the low down, i am selling my 06 600rr. the reason you ask? i am buying a trackbike before spring time hits and in order to be able to afford the trackday/racing habit i am forced to sell her.:( i will miss her for sure but come spring i will have second thoughts cuz i will be rockin out on a newer more track worthy bike that i will not mind bruising up a bit.:badgerrock:

here are some pics

P1018579.jpg

P1018554-1.jpg

P1018549-1.jpg

P1018550.jpg

P1018553.jpg

P1018580.jpg

so the lowdown on her:

2006 600rr

6629 miles as pictured

it has the warranty lasting until oct. of 2011

scotts/ohlins steering damper, pazzo shorties, silver stryping on the wings painted on by myself, hotbodies flushies on the front, tripaige led peg turn signals in the rear, custom fender eliminator with tripaige leds in the hugger for light.

now she has been down but she was parked on the kickstand and the kickstand sunk into the ground resulting in me crying. i have replaced most everything besides the upper which only has a crack in it from where the bike laid on the turn signal, it is a very small crack and can only be seen from close up. and next on the list is on the opposite side of the upper it has been marred by a clutch lever while being on a trailer with another bike. they were strapped to close and apparently the clutch lever decided to scrap the upper, once again no biggy though you can barely tell it is there. here are those pics.

the marring.

P1018545.jpg

crack in the upper

P1018546.jpg

now the tires that are on her right now have been pretty much worn down as well but i do have a set of bt-002rs's that are in perfect condition that are sitting in the garage that will come with the bike and if you like i can also get them mounted and balanced so you dont have to worry about it in the future. The only reason i am keeping the pirelli's on there that are on there right now is because they do have plenty of tire left to wear down on the center just not so much on the edges. but like i said it is your choice i can get the bt's mounted and balanced before the buyer receives the bike at no extra cost.

i also have extra bodywork that i used when i took her to the track, that includes a tank, tail, left and right mid, and the ram air tube covers, these are not bright and shiny pieces of bodywork i can get pictures if you want them.

now here is what everyone wants to know.

i am asking 6,000obo for everything. i have the title in hand you give me the cash and you walk away with the bike and title no problems. and i do have a notary in the household and it does make the process a whole lot easier.

if your interested shoot me a pm and i will give you my number, until then:dj:

Edited by e-flores

I'd take the damper and levers off. As it sits as a street bike, I think with the spare plastic and such and good miles, you can still get that price. You can then take the damper and use it and either use the levers if you can or sell them as they are top levers...

Just my $.02...

I'd take the damper and levers off. As it sits as a street bike, I think with the spare plastic and such and good miles, you can still get that price. You can then take the damper and use it and either use the levers if you can or sell them as they are top levers...

Just my $.02...

thanks lizard, i havent posted it anywhere else yet but when i do i will def. take that into consideration. for right now i will call it an O.R. special because i would love to see her stay around here.

thanks lizard, i havent posted it anywhere else yet but when i do i will def. take that into consideration. for right now i will call it an O.R. special because i would love to see her stay around here.

No doubt. Just remember that you can buy another mounting base for whatever other brand or model bike you buy and save a ton vs. buying another damper kit...

By the way, what were your thoughts concerning a new track bike? GSXR? R6? Spill it, junior!:D

yeah but most of the trackbikes i have been looking at already have dampers so i wouldnt be missing out on much.

i am leaning twards the 600rr or an r6, maybe a gsxr but it would have to be one heck of a deal. i went over to the wera boards and did some shopping and i found that parts are everywhere for the r6's i was actually surprised by how many parts there were for the things. but 600rr.net is stockpiled with racing parts and it makes it super easy to find the stuff i need as well. so its probably going to come down to which one i can find for the better price. and i am not leaving out a salvaged bike either, so i still have a broad perspective.

What's your budget? I suggest the R6 over them all for 600s. Easily one of the sharpest handling 600s I have ridden. The new CBR is good too, but less likely to find good prices on spares and race parts than the R6. The GSXR 600 is a turd and the worst of the bunch. Maybe look at the 07/08 ZX6R, as well...

Depends on budget of course...

• 2 weeks later...

How do I know he won't get a deer you ask. Because he said in another thread he would be in the woods trying to get a deer this weekend. Well, the deer are not in the woods, they are on the roads.

good luck

Edited by jeremygsxr
forgot: good luck