For Sale- 1000 sq ft Townhome- New Albany

LJ

My condo is for sale. Trying to move quickly. It is the lowest priced unit in the complex (for the size). 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths. Large finished lower level (300+ sq ft) new Berber carpet in lower level. Ceiling fans, neutral colors. All appliances stay.

Off of Central College rd in New Albany

$109,900

contact me via PM or at LSteelesmith@gmail.com

Does it have a garage?

No garage. The garage units in the area start at about $135,000

Also it is Columbus taxes but with a New Albany zip code. The complex also includes a clubhouse, pool, workout facility, restaurant and bar.

Most important selling feature :D

Yeah the bar is awesome, decently priced, good looking bartenders and waitresses, huge patio, sand volleyball, flat screens, real nice place.

If you were off polaris I'd be game, just a lil too far from work/school.

No prob... just spread the word. You won't find anything else in the New Albany area for the $/sq ft (if you include the basement)

Address and phone # have been PM'd to you...

Fee is $97/month which includes all exterior maintenance, pool and workout facility use, snow removal, dumpster service etc.

Schools are Columbus Public

Damnit!! That killed it, otherwise I'd be scheduling a walk-through tomorrow. We need good schools for our 2 year old.

Sorry man, seems priced right. Good luck.

Yeah New Albany is in bike ride distance, but the Columbus Schools are what keep the taxes low. They would be over double if it was New Albany schools