Just wanted to say thank you OSU

McGraw

On our way home from deployment the big talk was about how the Huskies were going to dominate Ohio State when they came to the West Coast. Because 'Buckeye's don't understand what real football is.'

I defended in true O.S.U. fan fashion (threaten to light their couch on fire.)

And it was really nice to see O.S.U. Bring a game plan to the West Coast. Glad I could witness at least one game these season. I was going to make this earlier but it completely escaped me.

It was by far the best welcome home someone could get being in a new area, to have your hometown team swing in and beat up the locals.

On our way home from deployment the big talk was about how the Huskies were going to dominate Ohio State when they came to the West Coast. Because 'Buckeye's don't understand what real football is.'

I defended in true O.S.U. fan fashion (threaten to light their couch on fire.)

And it was really nice to see O.S.U. Bring a game plan to the West Coast. Glad I could witness at least one game these season. I was going to make this earlier but it completely escaped me.

It was by far the best welcome home someone could get being in a new area, to have your hometown team swing in and beat up the locals.

Welcome home, man.

Thanks for doing what you do.