how about michigan now!!!!!!!!!!

coleyounger3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are they going to shit on the Big 10? Because they won two (one?) game. Notre Dame they might as well have played a Middle School team.

That is the shit I hate about Michigan fans. You get one win and think you are the shit and if anyone questions you you spit out the last 10 years statistics.

I hope they get shitted on by the Big 10 so I can laugh.

Oh....btw....Appalachian State. :p

How many batteries does it take to shock a wolverine?

1 AA.

^^Fucking great!! Yeah Michigan won, so what? They didn't look that good to me and were at home for the 4th game in a row!!! Plus with their schedule they face NOBODY until their at Wisconsin. Don't get me wrong, their imo a strong top 25 team but their defense is not anywhere what it was.

ok we lost to app state we lost to oregon we dont do well with running qbs big deal, namke one qb that can move in the big ten? any one any one? i didnt think so the big ten has three good teams this year osu wisconsin and michigan. what the hell nothing is going to be solved by us talking shit well just wait til the end of the year

ok we lost to app state we lost to oregon we dont do well with running qbs big deal, namke one qb that can move in the big ten? any one any one? i didnt think so the big ten has three good teams this year osu wisconsin and michigan. what the hell nothing is going to be solved by us talking shit well just wait til the end of the year

That is like saying you don't do well when the other team is playing football. :lol:

hahaha....it's so funny, people who are 'against' Michigan usually have no idea what they are talking about. i am NOT a Michigan fan, but App State just took the 1AA championship in '05, they are not a team to be overlooked, and if were them in the 'shoe instead of YSU or Akron we would have lost...OSU was pathetic at bst for the first 2 games. Oregon is also another team not to be underestimated, they are usually under-rated every season, i'll cheer for the 'Ducks.

OSU hasn't proved anything, we still have PSU, Wisc, and Mich before we can swing nuts. i respect the Michigan ball club, and i think they always offer a strong opposition. today for the first time Boeckman looked somewhat confident as a QB....only time will tell.

Don't forget Purdue, they do have the best offense in the Big 10 and are looking good so far against Minnesota(though it's minnesota!!) and Iowa is currently leading Wisconsin as I post this!!