Need A Question About A Ring Answered

STEVE-O

Well I am unsure were to post this so I was sondering if anyone here knoew were i could go to see how much a ring is worth?

or if anyone on here knows anything about jewlery.

pretty much my grandma left me a ring and it has a tag on it but i am not sure how true the tag really is and she cant remember were she got it or for how much.

tag on the rins says

14k EC AQ/DI RG

107x5mm 2-5x3mm

.25CTW IJ/I1I2

dont know if that means anything or not

Allen's on State St in Westerville buys jewelry for what it's worth in weight. Got rid of my old wedding ring there, but like other's mentioned, you won't get a ton. Women's rings go for more if they have a diamond set because the diamond can be re-used. I got $58 for my $500 ring I bought at the Diamond Cellar.

http://www.allensinc.com/

It says I1-I2, which in jewlery tag speak means at least I2, probably I3. It's not worth much.

Oh! Yeah, that's about the lowest rating for clarity. On a search I found a 0.30 caret diamond with a higher clarity rating (SI2, the lowest they carry) for ~$370, so a smaller one with an even lower clarity rating would be a bit less. It's not worth that much unless it has sentimental family value.

• 2 weeks later...