'70's Muscle Cars

Earache

What a TRIP! I bought and sold those things so fast when I was a kid, I was driving my 55th car by my 18th birthday. The prices are just SCARY now. Hell I bought my 68 Super Bee for 1200 bucks with 55k miles on it...both front fenders dented from the little old lady backing it out of her garage cockeyed.

I ran the PISS out of that car for 10 years and got my 1200 back! Oh, and it was a HEMI CAR...I'LL NEVER FORGIVE ME FOR THAT ONE. I can scan a pick and share if anyone cares. Or just sob in sympathy for my dumb ass from afar if you'd be so kind.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that its anything special, but my grandma bought a 10th anniversary TransAm (1979) new in 1979. It's always sat in the barn - 800 original miles.

Ugly cars, but I'm sure it's somebody's wet dream out there. Just have to find the right person.

I might know the right person. Let me know if you want to sell it. My friend had one in high school and wrecked it. He's been looking for a replacement ever since.

I still can't believe that people desire those cars. That's gotta be the ugliest body style Trans Am ever made. I watched my brother build two (A '78 and a '77) - both 400s, one was an auto, the other was a 4 speed and I busted his chops for those cars all the time.

Granted my grandma's 10th anniversary is a little more pristine than what my brother built, but its still that body style. I'll remind her again the next time I see her to see if she wants to part with it.

1ee34a5b0.jpg

Edited by JRMMiii