Yamaha dealership @ iron Pony.

jagr

Here's what I heard from a guy who knows a guy who knows this chick who knows this kid who's dad knows one of the garbage truck drivers that picks up the trash at Pony and knows this guy who told me... Iron Pony is going to now be a Yamaha dealer.

Just what I heard...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CS is a good dealer. They understand the accessories thing. They are plagued with space - lack of, actually. They do have a lot of cool items that range from MX to street and everything in between. I think they do a good job.

In my experience CS is an overpriced, overrated place that I will drive right past. I used to go to Pro Stock til Shafto left, now they are shit. Shafto always gave me killer deals. Now I go to the interweb or Hoosier Motorsports. I have a friend that hooks a brotha up there.

Lizard do you get around here often?

Here's what I heard from a guy who knows a guy who knows this chick who knows this kid who's dad knows one of the garbage truck drivers that picks up the trash at Pony and knows this guy who told me... Iron Pony is going to now be a Yamaha dealer.

Just what I heard...

Yeah? I read it in the newspooper.

Yeah? I read it in the newspooper.

Oh, yeah? I read that a guy was sitting and reading this paper that he got from a guy who read a magazine that covered an article from the local paper that was saying they got word from a guy that Iron Pony was now selling Yamahas.

TOP THAT!:D:dj:

my 2nd cousin said that last week he was railing this midget, and she said that her best friend's one-armed step-father was robbing this 7-11 in Tipp City, and when he was beating the clerk, he overheard two hicks watching the whole thing talking about a guy they buy meth from that bought an asian bride from a guy that heard that they were selling Yamahas there....

my 2nd cousin said that last week he was railing this midget, and she said that her best friend's one-armed step-father was robbing this 7-11 in Tipp City, and when he was beating the clerk, he overheard two hicks watching the whole thing talking about a guy they buy meth from that bought an asian bride from a guy that heard that they were selling Yamahas there....

WINNNAH!!!

so far... That's a GOOD one there, yuppers!

• 2 weeks later...
Yesturday was their first official day open as a dealership. I went in and met the sales manager. Seems like a cool guy. We look forward to trading business with them in the future.

Thanks for stopping in, lenny(sales manager) and shane(FI) are good guys. Hopefully it all works.

Yeah those guys are cool but look out for the tall skinny kid, I think his name is Nick. He is a just another dirty salesman. He will prob. rattle something off like "I own and r6 and plan on racing it" to hook you into sale. ;)

This kid sounds familiar. If it's who I am thinking of, he has a blue 2006 R6 that he has not even touched the throttle on other than to rev it in his garage...I bet he also sits in his garage with full gear on and pretends that he is racing WhoDeys bike which has NO wheels :D lol

I want to how how to make a Rhino street legal.

Because that's probably going to be my next car.

I don't know for sure what the regs are, but there is a family with a high end golf cart in my parents nieghborhood. They use it to shuttle thier kids to and from school. It has plates on it, so its prob just brake lights and headlights with so many seatbelts.

I don't know for sure what the regs are, but there is a family with a high end golf cart in my parents nieghborhood. They use it to shuttle thier kids to and from school. It has plates on it, so its prob just brake lights and headlights with so many seatbelts.

The rhino has all that...I have also been wondering what it would take to use it on the street.

The rhino has all that...I have also been wondering what it would take to use it on the street.

When you find out let me know.

I want to drive it to Texas and protect the border and shit.

Well I asked about it today and their is no way to make them street legal in Ohio. As far as other states it would be your usual, mirrors, turn signals, speedo, brake lights, etc. Might have to do full doors but that would have to be something that involves more research.