Yamaha dealership @ iron Pony.

jagr

Well I asked about it today and their is no way to make them street legal in Ohio. As far as other states it would be your usual, mirrors, turn signals, speedo, brake lights, etc. Might have to do full doors but that would have to be something that involves more research.

Thanks for asking.

IT seems that if golf carts could get a plate this should too huh?

I Pulled this off of rhinotalk.net. sounds promising.

http://www.rhinotalk.net/forums/yamaha-rhino-general-discussions/314-ohio-rhino-owners.html

I also received a title when purchasing in OH. Like was said, it came in the mail a little later.

I got on the Ohio State Patrol website and found a "contact us" section and sent them a question on how to make street legal. I was careful not to call my Rhino an ATV in the e-mail. I called it a Utility Vehicle. I was surprised that a trooper actually e-mailed me back. However this list of rules and regs to be street legal was so long that I decided it probably wasn't worth it. But if it's important to this guy, he may want to try contacting them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic