QSL is officially done, i think...

Rally Pat

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that dont feel welcome because you don't have a fast car dont worry about it. I have driven my envoy up there for the entire summer. It was about having a place to chill. I have already talked to a few people and they would appreciate our business. The hooters out east is a definite, and I will have another spot out in Hilliard or Dublin.

For those of you that dont feel welcome because you don't have a fast car dont worry about it. I have driven my envoy up there for the entire summer. It was about having a place to chill. I have already talked to a few people and they would appreciate our business. The hooters out east is a definite, and I will have another spot out in Hilliard or Dublin.

Not to mention the Danger Ranger.....

Uh... I work full time? Good one though, way to be a solid representative of CR, you dolt. Taking your responsibility seriously, I see.

Sweet! Congrats on the 9-5. The response was basically a way ot telling you that I dont feel like dealing with you. You are here to keep CR entertained, and I dont feel like being on the stage with you at the moment. Maybe if my kids piss me off later I'll come back on line and e-fight with you. For now, if you want to argue the kitchen is a little bit higher up the page.

Thank you, and have a great day :p

Well, You're here to be a "super moderator," which usually entails the responsibility of not swearing at people who have a view different than yours... and of not making yourself look like a jackass. I'm in this thread to call you out on acting like a twelve year old, so deal with it. Or, as you have been doing, just go ahead and cover your ears and yell "NAH NAH NAH NAH, I CANT HEAR YOU!", and keep telling people to "talk with you in person about a disagreement, because you don't do the internet thing." I'm not trying to e-fight anyone, I just figured that I'd help you out by letting you know that you're making yourself out to be a gigantic toolbox.

Well, You're here to be a "super moderator," which usually entails the responsibility of not swearing at people who have a view different than yours... and of not making yourself look like a jackass. I'm in this thread to call you out on acting like a twelve year old, so deal with it. Or, as you have been doing, just go ahead and cover your ears and yell "NAH NAH NAH NAH, I CANT HEAR YOU!", and keep telling people to "talk with you in person about a disagreement, because you don't do the internet thing." I'm not trying to e-fight anyone, I just figured that I'd help you out by letting you know that you're making yourself out to be a gigantic toolbox.

http://home.nyc.rr.com/pocoloco/middle_finger_flame.jpg

Could I have handled it better, yes. Do I e-fight, once in a blue moon(today being the blue moon). As a mod do I have to act different than any of you, yes... but not always. Sorry this isnt a paying job, and I would love for you to find one mod/admin that hasnt cussed someone out on occasion. If this wasnt on a forum I would quickly say this has nothing to do with you.

The outcome of this in standard CR fashion will probably be me and wnaplay kissing and making up. I told him to talk with me face to face because that way I can meet him and we can discuss our differences. I do that with everyone that has a problem with me on hear. You keep threads going for pages, I usually post about 4 reponsed then talk things out in person. You can stay here in your intenet world and start/keep e-battles going. I'll be outside having a rational conversation with a CR member that wants to help, but wasnt given the chance.

Could I have handled it better, yes. Do I e-fight, once in a blue moon(today being the blue moon). As a mod do I have to act different than any of you, no... on most occasions. Sorry this isnt a paying job, and I would love for you to find one mod/admin that hasnt cussed someone out on occasion. If this wasnt on a forum I would quickly say this has nothing to do with you.

The outcome of this in standard CR fashion will probably be me and wnaplay kissing and making up. I told him to talk with me face to face because that way I can meet him and we can discuss our differences. I do that with everyone that has a problem with me on hear. You keep threads going for pages, I usually post about 4 reponsed then talk things out in person. You can stay here in your intenet world and start/keep e-battles going. I'll be outside having a rational conversation with a CR member that wants to help, but wasnt given the chance.

You sound like a guidence counsler...

Just a lil info, I was kicked out within 2 mins at the first meet. I showed up early to make sure everything was being setup right. When I got there I was not in my car, I was in my girl's car (mine was shredding belts). I was told by the pitcrew guy that I couldn't park there because I didn't have a "hot" car. I was told neither my CR sticker, nor anything we setup with the managers, mattered. It wasn't until I went home, got my fucked up car, and came back that was I allowed to park where we had designated.

Those managers did not communicate in any manner at all. One manager would know we were there, one wouldn't. If they run every aspect of their business like this, I'm surprised they are still afloat.

It was ok for a week or two, then it went downhill again. They made an agreement and failed to follow through. We owed them nothing after they broke their end of the deal. It doesn't matter anyway, what's done is done. There were a few of us that wasted a good amount of time, we want no thanks, but it does give us a little more of a right to bitch about things.

+1

NTB DOWNTOWN!!!!!

Central FOR ALL!!!! AND.... lots 'o parking :D

KillJoy

NTB Downtown, hooters out east, My little spot off in no mans land out in Hilliard (no food but its quiet and cool) The lot is blocked from the road by a big hill and the people that work around there were nice enough to let me work on my launches. The freeway is also 20 seconds from it. Then we have hooters/ advanced in Hilliard (not close to the freeway as the other spots) All we need now is a spot up north. Hal, got a spot up at Polaris?

I'm not worried about keeping it silent because its impossible. We'll just have to rotate spots. Every Friday/Saturday afternoon I'll have to post a location and hope CR doesnt break up and start meeting in 5 different places.

I know its kind of short notice but whos up for meeting up in Dublin tonight?

CR Mods, BC, Nick, Anthony, Hal(I dont believe I have met you yet),

I have been out a few times at the Lube this past summer and have enjoyed what you guys have done. Things were more organized and I thank you all for your time to do such. In my opinion, I believe that the meet spots should be posted in Senior area to keep the rift rats out. If a Senior member rices out, a mod should issue a warning, if done again, remove them from the Senior area until they can behavior as a Senior member should. In this way, we can somewhat control what it happening at the meet spots.

I did stop at the Lube last night after the OSU game around 12:00am and didnt seen any CR members and so I went home. I was in the red vette and did see rice. However, there was one nice W-31 Olds there.