Like a good neighbor, I'm going to call the cops on you

Mojoe

Thats why I moved 15 miles out of the city, don't have to deal with that bullshit. A friend of mine sold his house in Westerville because he got tired of the neighbors calling the cops on him for working on shit in his garage, or for having his trailer parked at the house.

just dont park on the sidewalk

That's how I see it too. It's not hard to just ask someone something....

You could have been a rapist, how could she know that you're nice and only like guys? :o

In all likelyhood, she probably didn't want to risk being told to fuck off. You're a stranger who likes blowing things up, what about that is approachable? :D

You could have been a rapist, how could she know that you're nice and only like guys? :o

In all likelyhood, she probably didn't want to risk being told to fuck off. You're a stranger who likes blowing things up, what about that is approachable? :D

I give one fleck of consideration to that. The thing is I had just looked at her and gave her a friendly neighbor wave. You know the one you do when you see them, but they are too far away to say hi without yelling. I'm pretty sure I was very non threating.

I give one fleck of consideration to that. The thing is I had just looked at her and gave her a friendly neighbor wave. You know the one you do when you see them, but they are too far away to say hi without yelling. I'm pretty sure I was very non threating.

The above post made me feel threatened. You type like a madman!!!!! :p

2 things..

1. people these days are so "non-confrontational" you should have known that she would blow the whistle.

2. it sucks that you cant do it anymore but honestly.... you live in a set of townhomes... you had to have known it was bound to happen sooner than later

:eek: The interwebz police will be pming you shortly!

LOL. I kid, I kid. They did. Please edit my quote. I mean no harm.

And like I said before. No one has said anything for the last 6 months. All the neighbors talk. I just waved to her and she knew it. Bound to happen, sure you can say that now. Weak is all I can say.

LOL. I kid, I kid. They did. Please edit my quote. I mean no harm.

And like I said before. No one has said anything for the last 6 months. All the neighbors talk. I just waved to her and she knew it. Bound to happen, sure you can say that now. Weak is all I can say.

LOL! He meant it in a friendly way :p

yeah i had a nightmare neighbor when i lived at the old pace. They would pound on my wall in the middle of ht enight (I swear she was nuts she swored I was playing music but i had none going)

She would yell at me.

I'm thankful that Reynoldsburg cops are so friendly and forgiving. God knows they have been here enough, usually due to my bitch of a neighbor.

That said, I don't really associate with my neighbors much, and really don't care what they do. Live and let live...and MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

Have you gone down to her house and talked to her about the incident? Clearing the shit up could help and maybe she'll be cool about future fireworks? Or offer her a ride in the RX7 and take her far away from the city and dump her...nevermind.

she could have taken that the wrong way....perhaps as a smart ass sarcastic wave. you never know what is running through someone's mind.

I had blenden township police called on me several times for loading my cars onto my trailer. They would just roll up and tell me someone called them because I looked like I was doing something dangerous. They didn't even get out of the car.

So I moved out into the country now so screw it. Neighborhood was going to hell anyway with all the 80K homes being forclosed on.

Evan

I had blenden township police called on me several times for loading my cars onto my trailer. They would just roll up and tell me someone called them because I looked like I was doing something dangerous.

Evan

Lol, people these days are so dazed and confused. Those people need to mind their own biznass.