WAR GOOD Taking care of kids BAD!

thorne

I would love to see money spent to protect our troops/country. I would also love to see the government focus more on improving the conditions in America. I dont know about you guys, but I'm tired of watching this country slowy go down the toilet.

WOW someone finally gets it...

I would love to see money spent to protect our troops/country. I would also love to see the government focus more on improving the conditions in America. I dont know about you guys, but I'm tired of watching this country slowy go down the toilet.

I would too love to see more money/Aid given to the poor, huddled masses of this country. I don't see the need to go overseas and help some bullshit 3rd world country that starved it's people on purpose. We should be spending more money helping our own people. I love Darfur got some stupid recognition thanks to stupid movie stars that believe they can help the world with their super powers. Not that I'm gettin myself into heaven this way, but I usually give a guy a few bucks in his cup on the street.