here u go

Guest civichate

Love you too

side note...are you gonna be a hater all your life?

no he just hates people that try to use this place as there on personal craiglists and by looking at your posts that what you are doing.

oh and welcome i guess

ColumbusRacing.com not ColumbusSellShit.com. Let me fill you in about this forum....

Its not one of those places where you can join up and only sell things. You have to atleast try to get involved in the rest of the website. If you want to use this for your own personal ebay then I would suggest doing so after people get to know you a little. If you really do want to sell things it helps when the people on here actually like you... just a thought.

um it has been stated many times that people can join the site, follow the rules, and they can just be on here to sell shit.

ive read threads where Ant has ok'd this. Why dosnt everyone get off the high horse. I mean it is public, if you guys want to start something and decide who gets to be on it then why dont you start umm a private site !

brian you do alot for the site so i read thats great, lots of people dont they are just friends of one of you "SUPERMODS" or someone thats is "cool", so they are aloud. I mean what about all the sponsers if this guy sends in his info and pays then he can sell anything he wants on here , right?

What about all the trolls on here that post once in a blue moon. Linn when you first came on here everyone hated you cuz "wanna race" but then people got to know you and WTF your not a bad guy at all.

this kid might be a real yam bag but for fucks sake give the kid a chance , you all go after this newb like your some high society club saying basically columbus racing is a buch of jerks and dont want new members unless you fit the mold

Why isnt the classroom in the kitchen?

unless your a girl on here or type a rough draft of your life to post in the classromm your deemed a tool alot of you guys who umm dont RACE or just get on here to talk shit or just make your post count higher are just as bad as ths kid that wants to sell something.

All im saying is that if you want CR to grow maybe you should lighten up and let in some new people i mean this kid might own a 4 sec civic that loves to race but how will we ever know cuz now he and at least 4 of his friends think that CR is full of assholes and losers which its not full of them, some yes, and i feel they are the ones that cause this rep maybe, the mods should start moderating them.

\rant

All im saying is that if you want CR to grow maybe you should lighten up and let in some new people i mean this kid might own a 4 sec civic that loves to race but how will we ever know cuz now he and at least 4 of his friends think that CR is full of assholes and losers which its not full of them, some yes, and i feel they are the ones that cause this rep maybe, the mods should start moderating them.

\rant

i was scared to even join for along time because that is what i had heard from friends and other people we used to meet up with, that is until i started working with anthony last year.

Eric I know exactly what you mean, but in a way its part of the initiation. We love the fact that these new guys have stuff that someone else on here may need. I was just saying I think its a good idea to socialize a little before you attempt to sell things on this or any forum. It just helps to make other members more comfortable with you ya know... I would never buy from someone with only a few posts unless it was a face to face transaction in a public place.

I know exactly what you mean, but in a way its part of the initiation. We love the fact that these new guys have stuff that someone else on here may need. I was just saying I think its a good idea to socialize a little before you attempt to sell things on this or any forum. It just helps to make other members more comfortable with you ya know... I would never buy from someone with only a few posts unless it was a face to face transaction in a public place.

and a rape whistle.......hehehe