retaking drivers test - questions

Guest 99BlackPonyGT

You should learn how things work around here before attempting to delve to deep into the culture. You're kill section post labeled you an idiot. You didn't mean it that way, but, what do we know. We don't know you, for all we know, you are just another retard. You then add onto it by posting about losing your license because of an amended racing ticket, and a 26 mph over ticket. Sit back, and watch how things work.

Jebus you get your panties in a bunch easily. I gave you my advice, if you want to whine more, go ahead. Sit back and learn like I said. I explained what was wrong about what you did. I personally would feel differently if you had learned from your previous driving mistakes.

Fuck it, I'm done for the night.

You need to work to get your driving privs revoked. Look at myself and Anthony. Remember when we posted the BMV records things a loooong time ago. And I only had my licenses set to school and work for 3 months.

(BTW, my driving record is slowly cleaning up, since I sold all my cars and have nothing left to get in toruble in. Public transit may be the answer for me.)

thats bs... last augest i had 18 and still ahd my full license.

it depends on waht the judge does and his reccomendation to the state.

one of my frineds as of yesterday has 24.

Im calling Bull Shit On that.

I have had my license suspended 4 times. The courts dont give you 12 point suspensions the BMV does. You get a 6 point notice and at 12 you get a suspension notice.