International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 AM!?!... i thought half the people weren't showing up until 2 or 3PM

If we plan on goin out afterward for food drinks and karaoke im thinkin later in the afternoon/evening. I work until 2 on Saturdays and i know fonz said his kids have basketball games that he coaches in the morning so im thinkin closer to 4 or 5.

i think afternoon is/was the plan. we just need our fearless leader to tell us wtf is up. ;)

Glad somebody's payin' attention.....Not sure where that 11:00 came from?? ;) Jase....Do I need to get you some of those Hooked on Phonics tapes like I did Nick? :D We've still got 2 weeks, so no need to panic :p

As I've said......I'm figurin' us to be there around 4'ish, depending on basketball, weather, & traffic. The Honda display is usually toward the front of the show, IIRC, so we could meat there. There's also usually a bar/kiosk out in front of the show entrance, inside the hall. That could be another possibility. If people want to PM me their celly's, we can locate each other that way too.

Fonz...please remove the "+" from my name as Turbo810 was that plus and he FINALLY replied as going and you have him on the list.

Roger

Edited by Fonzie

Latest update........

We're aiming for around 3 or 4:00. Depending on when my kids' basketball games are over that morning, it's about a 2 hour drive for us not including traffic & weather, both of which have been issues in past trips there.

We usually stroll around the show for 3 hours or so, then start lookin' for someplace to eat & BS (see details below from Vulc). Show's open 'til 9:00 on Saturday, so there's plenty of time

We roll pretty laid back......No hard itineraries/stress.....Just general timeframes to help coordinate everyone

Confirmed:

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Magley +

Kawi +

Cleave

Greg (Little Carbs)

Cdub

Carrie & Ben

Kosmo

Birch

Vulcan Rider *Prospect*

Inya

R1Crusher

Jagr + *Prospect*

Spz9

Danielle

Chris (Moose)

Jbot

Turbo810

Nick-Working

Me

Maybe's:

Ault

Bret

Dustin

G35tonv

JermAttak

JeremyGSXR

Justin

Phop

Below's the scoop from Vulcan Rider on the dinner/'yokee gathering afterwards. Thanx to him for doing the local legwork on this for us!! thumb.gif

So here's the deal i continued looking for bars that are doing karaoke that night and the only one i found is the one i spoke of in a previous post. The name of the bar is Buddy's and its in Brunswick which is around 15 miles south of the IX center. It would be fairly convenient for everyone to get home from there because 71 is only 10 minutes away and the turnpike is 15 minutes away. Buddy's has a decent menu including 2 dollar steaks on Saturdays and they have good prices on their alcohol. Karaoke starts at 9 and goes all night.
Soooooo........Who's plannin' on prospecting for DTC membership besides Jagr??? 04.gif
Edited by Fonzie

Sounds gravy.

I cant stay real late so i wont be drinking beer out of anyones sack.

I heard thats what you made Kawi Kid do.

<sigh> Alright, but you're not going to like the other options.

Fonz - plan 'B', I'll start rounding up the addresses of the nearest nursing homes to the IX Center.

<sigh> Alright, but you're not going to like the other options.

Fonz - plan 'B', I'll start rounding up the addresses of the nearest nursing homes to the IX Center.

18.gif Roger......And don't forget the "items" we discussed for that contingency plan....Preferably non rabid, but unfed for several days prior. And not that one that kicks either. I marked it with a red X last time, so we'd remember which one. 37.gif You can bring your first aid kit....correct?!? OH YEAH.....You still got the digits for that drag queen we talked to awhile back....Paco, IIRC??? 34.gif

Edited by Fonzie

I know i had to do it when i was in the boy scouts.

:rolleyes: Let me guess......the troop leader invited you in his tent for some "special" time & taught you the "secret" handshake & how to properly "mouth" the boy scout oath on his "personal" walking stick 18.gif

Edited by Fonzie

:rolleyes: Let me guess......the troop leader invited you in his tent for some "special" time & taught you the "secret" handshake & the proper way to "mouth" the boy scout oath on his "personal" walking stick 18.gif

OK. now your just being sick.:D

I don't feel like reading 400 pages of gay' date=' man sex cravings. I'll just politely ask when and where and go from there. I'm in, especially if Adam is gonna' be there. WOOT!![/quote']

You give us too much credit Pauly......We're not to 400 pages.....YET :D

Adam??? You mean Beaver Cleaver?!? lol.gif BTW....You ever get my CORE registration straightened out?

We're aiming for around 3 or 4:00. Depending on when my kids' basketball games are over that morning, it's about a 2 hour drive for us not including traffic & weather, both of which have been issues in past trips there.

We usually stroll around the show for 3 hours or so, then start lookin' for someplace to eat & BS (see details below from Vulc). Show's open 'til 9:00 on Saturday, so there's plenty of time

We roll pretty laid back......No hard itineraries/stress.....Just general timeframes to help coordinate everyone

Confirmed:

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Magley +

Kawi +

Cleave

Greg (Little Carbs)

Cdub

Carrie & Ben

Kosmo

Birch

Vulcan Rider *Prospect*

Inya

R1Crusher

Jagr + *Prospect*

Spz9

Danielle

Chris (Moose)

Jbot

Turbo810

Pauly

Nick-Working

Me

Maybe's:

Ault

Bret

Dustin

G35tonv

JermAttak

JeremyGSXR

Justin

Phop

Below's the scoop from Vulcan Rider on the dinner/'yokee gathering afterwards. Thanx to him for doing the local legwork on this for us!! thumb.gif

So here's the deal i continued looking for bars that are doing karaoke that night and the only one i found is the one i spoke of in a previous post. The name of the bar is Buddy's and its in Brunswick which is around 15 miles south of the IX center. It would be fairly convenient for everyone to get home from there because 71 is only 10 minutes away and the turnpike is 15 minutes away. Buddy's has a decent menu including 2 dollar steaks on Saturdays and they have good prices on their alcohol. Karaoke starts at 9 and goes all night.
Soooooo........Who's plannin' on prospecting for DTC membership besides Jagr??? 04.gif
Edited by Fonzie

I don't feel like reading 400 pages of gay' date=' man sex cravings. I'll just politely ask when and where and go from there. I'm in, especially if Adam is gonna' be there. WOOT!![/quote']

is tom coming too? i might have room if you all wanna ride up with me ill just pick you up on the way

Ahhhhh.....Now doesn't THAT sound interesting?!? ;)

Not like ur thinking. He's an old friend (in age and longevity...hehehe. Just kiddin I luv ya man!). I believe most people met him at the Christmas dinner & he is on the board. He usually doesn't sign in but just stalks us as a guest. He actually has a GF....well at least he just started dating someone. ;)

Latest update........

Quote:

We're aiming for around 3 or 4:00. Depending on when my kids' basketball games are over that morning' date=' it's about a 2 hour drive for us not including traffic & weather, both of which have been issues in past trips there.

[u']Confirmed:

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Magley +

Kawi +

Cleave

Greg (Little Carbs)

Cdub

Carrie & Ben

Kosmo

Birch

Vulcan Rider *Prospect*

Inya

R1Crusher

Jagr + *Prospect*

Spz9

Danielle

Chris (Moose)

Jbot

Turbo810

Nick-Working

Me

Maybe's:

Ault

Bret

Dustin

G35tonv

JermAttak

JeremyGSXR

Justin

Phop

Quote:

hmmm wasnt planning on prospecting for DTC but i have been added to the list. I think this is a conspiracy, i believe someone has a lonely sheep that needs lovin :sheepfucker: and you already have other things in mind for jagr.

Edited by Vulcan_Rider