International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

SamBusa, GoJira & myself have been headin' over to Cleveland the last 3 years with a group of friends to get our winter fix of motorcycles & camaraderie. I was kinda leanin' towards goin' to Novi, MI this year for a change of venue, but now that I've met all you fellow fucktards, thought it'd be fun to get a big group of us together & hang out for the day. We ususally stop nearby for a bite to eat afterwards, and to shoot the bull.

Anything like this already organized on here every year?

Could serve as the winter meeting of the DTC!! :D

• Novi, MI Jan. 2-4, 2009

• Cleveland, OH Jan. 30 - Feb. 1, 2009

We usually get there mid afternoon, Saturday, as my kids typically have morning basketball games, and I co-coach several of their teams. Also Saturday so we can enjoy dinner/drinks & not have to worry about work the next morning & how late we get home

IMS linky............ http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows

Sooooooo........Anyone interested??? :popcorn:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, found it. LAdies get 1/2 off on FRIDAY ONLY!!!

Admission

Adult: 1-day $13 (save $1 online!) • 2-day $20 (box office only) • 3-day commemorative pass $25 (online only) | Children 6-11: 1-day $6 • 2-day $10 (box office only) • 3-day commemorative pass $10 (online only)

Children 5 & under free; Buy your e-tickets and 3-day commemorative pass online and save!

Box Office Ticket Promotions:

Cash only at the ticket booth. Be prepared — the convention center may not have an ATM.

Prefer to buy at the box office, but still want a discount?

Click here to find discount coupon locations in your area.

Show Office

Phone: 216-265-7005

Fax: 216-265-7006

Valid from Thursday - Monday. Numbers subject to change.

If you go to MI, let me know a little ahead of time as I may join the group. Is there an initiation? Do I get to kill someone/something? I like things that go BOOM! Hope it's not me that has to go up in flames.:D

:lol: I LOVE it!!

I was at the show last year.

Unless I get free tix, I don't plan on going but once every 4-5 years (same things with MATS in Louisville). I was disappointed.

I know what you're sayin' Justin.....That's why I was originally thinkin' of goin' to Novi this year for a change of scenery. At least the local bikes & vendors would be different.

Bottom line though, for me......It's more about an excuse to get together & hang out with friends for the day. Bein' around bikes in the offseason is just an added perk ;)

Dude those are $$$.

just put him in the child seat of a Kroger cart.

See. he would fit.

C'mon......It's gotta at least be one of those cool race car carts they got there!! :D

If you go to MI, let me know a little ahead of time as I may join the group. Is there an initiation? Do I get to kill someone/something? I like things that go BOOM! Hope it's not me that has to go up in flames.:D

BTW.....The DTC initiation ceremony is a tightly kept secret, that may or may not involve pagan rituals & roman orgies with farm animals. Only the membership are allowed to know for sure. You will be allowed to know when it is your time. If perhaps you feel a cold, wet nose & pair of antlers rubbing your bum....It may be your time. You are instructed to bend over & grab your ankles :fruit:

Until then.....I could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you :lol: