International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should pick an exhibit to meet at a certain time?

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/data/html/motorcycleshows/292006/359162/OHO.pdf

Just in case you were wondering what the layout was gonna be...

Thanx for postin' the map. I forgot all about the ferris wheel....We could just meat by that....side closest to the entrance. PM a celly from at least one in your group if you wanna keep in touch that day

We'll probably get there around 3:30-4:00. Depending on when my kids' basketball games are over that morning, it's about a 2 hour drive for us not including traffic & weather, both of which have been issues in past trips there. PM me celly's if you wanna KIT that day

We usually stroll around the show for 3 hours or so, then start lookin' for someplace to eat & BS (see details below from Vulc). Show's open 'til 9:00 on Saturday, so there's plenty of time

We roll pretty laid back......No hard itineraries/stress.....Just general timeframes to help coordinate everyone

Confirmed:

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Magley +

Kawi +

Cleave

Greg (Little Carbs)

Cdub *Prospect*

Carrie & Ben

Kosmo

Birch

Vulcan Rider *Prospect*

Inya

R1Crusher

Jagr + *Prospect*

Spz9

Danielle

Chris (Moose)

Turbo810

Pauly

Jbot

Pratt

Nick-Working

Me

Maybe's:

Ault

Bret

Dustin

G35tonv

JermAttak

JeremyGSXR

Justin

Phop

Below's the scoop from Vulcan Rider on the dinner/'yokee gathering afterwards. Thanx to him for doing the local legwork on this for us!! thumb.gif

So here's the deal i continued looking for bars that are doing karaoke that night and the only one i found is the one i spoke of in a previous post. The name of the bar is Buddy's and its in Brunswick which is around 15 miles south of the IX center. It would be fairly convenient for everyone to get home from there because 71 is only 10 minutes away and the turnpike is 15 minutes away. Buddy's has a decent menu including 2 dollar steaks on Saturdays and they have good prices on their alcohol. Karaoke starts at 9 and goes all night.
Soooooo........Who's plannin' on prospecting for DTC membership besides Jagr??? 04.gif

so how late of an excursion is this gonna be?? I'm kinda old and need my sleep... 0002006E.gif00020074.gif

All night dude. You don't have shit to do. You can sleep on the drive south.

That's why I said we always do it on Saturday night Chris.....So most don't have to work the next day :D

I'm game sounds fun to me need to get out. I'll no doubt have to work I'll just go in around 3 am so I can get out earlier fonzie my cell is 9375709408
Sweeet....Be good to see you again KC! ;) Edited by Fonzie

Well we are down to less than a week so i need a seperate count for who is coming to the bar, i know that all of those coming to the show might not want to go out afterwards. Help me out, everyone let me know if you are coming to the bar so i can have a count and reserve some tables.