International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to meet you guys

next time, i promise i'll stick around and get just as drunk and flagrantly homosexual as the rest of you.

:lol:

Good to put names with faces. Sounds like we might have some CORE / OR.net cross contamination rides this spring/summer. Or in Isaac's Papa's case cross breeding.

Keep rocking that sexy warbanner you man beast.

too many gay moments.... too little time .... :D
.......next time, i promise i'll stick around and get just as drunk and flagrantly homosexual as the rest of you.

sheep4.gif Good times.....GOOD TIMES!! :cool:

My head hurts.

I'll bettttt it doesssss! :p

See' date=' OR and CORE can hang out ;) ... the misconceptions are b.s. :p[/quote']

Who ever said they couldn't??? Besides....That's what I do....I'm a peacebroker roflmao.gif

:lol:

Keep rocking that sexy warbanner you man beast.

Yeah....Almost forgot....Thanx for bringin' the ball wipe! Goooo Gryfindor....Beat Slytherin'!!! lol.gif

Edited by Fonzie

Are you missing one? It's a Frost Cutlery. Silver and black. It was under the table you were at. Found it when me and Kosmo were underneath the table playing slap and tickle.:badgerrock:

yeppers it's one of my many.... I've got another frost that's a fixed blade that matches it...