Police draw blood at DUI Check points.

thorne

http://www.motorists.org/blog/duidwi/motorists-forced-to-let-officers-draw-blood-sample-at-dui-stops/

I would end up in jail that night. No fucking way your getting me with a neddle. I'm terrified of the damn things. I can hardly stand to give my wife a shot of insulin but I have to know how for emergencys.

This like Gatiga?

They are not cops!!! They are CIA agents that are collecting blood so that they can start a new DNA system that will replace social security numbers. They are also planning on cloning everyone so that if you die before the age of 50 your replacement is sent in. Until the replacement is neede it spends its entire life watching its counterpart with all of the video cameras that are placed all over the world.

Oooops!! Sorry guys I had Thorne moment :D

Actually... Now that I think of it, in about 20 years I bet Thorne is going to be giving us all a big can of "I told you so!"

Dont drink and drive in fairfield county then!!!

The judge has been known to come down IN HIS PAJAMAS to own your ass. I speak the truth.

Can we have one of those here? A fella just ran over and killed a woman at a bar. She was trying to get him not to drive home drunk, but he nailed the gas, nailed her, and stopped the car on top of her.

Oh by the fuckin way, this is his 7th or 8th offense.

Yes but isnt it true if you can refuse to blow you can refuse to have your blood taken? The article says 'its the officers choice if they want to do a breathalizer or a blood sample, if you refuse you can lose your license up to a year'. If its not true then at the very least demand they do it at a hospital with trained personel in a sterile environment.

No way would I let a cop take my blood, no way. I cant think of a more invasive procedure being done on a person who's technically not even in custody. Tim's right, one lawsuit is all it will take.

They are not cops!!! They are CIA agents that are collecting blood so that they can start a new DNA system that will replace social security numbers. They are also planning on cloning everyone so that if you die before the age of 50 your replacement is sent in. Until the replacement is neede it spends its entire life watching its counterpart with all of the video cameras that are placed all over the world.

Actually... Now that I think of it, in about 20 years I bet Thorne is going to be giving us all a big can of "I told you so!"

"they are putting aids in our chicken nuggets!" tracy jordan.

In ohio if you refuse to a breathalizer, they can take your blood if they have a search warrant for it. I dont think this is really done in Franklin county here, but SURELY in fairfield if you drive drunk and refuse, youll get hammered either way.

The sad part is I just used to be on the other side of the fence about all this shit until I got into IT/Security. When I relized how simple it is to do some of this shit it scared me.